***Official Political Discussion Thread***

@Reuters:
UPDATE: Top House intelligence Democrat says Nunes evidence does not suggest that Trump was wiretapped by Obama.

MORE: Schiff expresses 'grave concern' Nunes did not share latest alleged Trump surveillance information with committee

Nunes is in some deep ****...:nerd:

Last edited:
C7OEf7VX4AA9TvU.jpg

Kyle Griffin‏Verified account  @kylegriffin1 1h1 hour ago

Kyle Griffin Retweeted NBC Nightly News

So it seems the Trump team was talking with people who were being surveilled under FISA warrants.https://twitter.com/nbcnightlynews/status/844630048225316865  …

Kyle Griffin added,

NBC Nightly NewsVerified account  @NBCNightlyNews

NEW: House Intel Chairman Nunes: Trump team communications possibly picked up by "incidental" surveillance. http://nbcnews.to/2n85eej   pic.twitter.com/dbGDoknX6l

Adam Khan‏  @Khanoisseur 2h2 hours ago

1. So @AP now reporting that Mr. "Never worked for Russian interests" Manafort began architecting a global plan to benefit Putin in *2005*pic.twitter.com/5xsOOK9SNm

C7iv4CxVsAAHloZ.jpg

C7iv4CyVUAAdhdq.jpg

@Reuters:
UPDATE: Top House intelligence Democrat says Nunes evidence does not suggest that Trump was wiretapped by Obama.

MORE: Schiff expresses 'grave concern' Nunes did not share latest alleged Trump surveillance information with committee

You can't write a better script than this :lol:

@Reuters:

Nunes is in some deep ****...
nerd.gif
and Nunes himself told Tapper this after his presser 
laugh.gif

What a **** show 
NUNES tells me he can't show Dem ranking member Schiff any of the reports because Nunes/the committee doesn't have them in their possession
— Kasie Hunt (@kasie) March 22, 2017

Last edited:

@Reuters:

and Nunes himself told Tapper this after his presser :lol:

What a **** show 

[QUOTE url="[MEDIA=twitter]844648810123014145[/MEDIA]"]
NUNES tells me he can't show Dem ranking member Schiff any of the reports because Nunes/the committee doesn't have them in their possession
— Kasie Hunt (@kasie) March 22, 2017

[/quote]

@BraddJaffy: Schiff: Nunes has to decide if he's an independent investigation chair or a White House surrogate; Trump's claims as baseless today as y'day https://t.co/h7NuIQeM59

Schiff says what Nunes did throws the committee into doubt; says this makes a profound case for an independent commission https://t.co/wnSuwJOhzB
giphy.gif

Last edited:
This Nunes dude.

When the history books look back on this they will be STUNNED by the number of people who WILLINGLY sold their dignity in order to get into bed with a rapacious conman.

"It profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world" all to cut some taxes/ :lol:

This Nunes dude.

When the history books look back on this they will be STUNNED by the number of people who WILLINGLY sold their dignity in order to get into bed with a rapacious conman.

"It profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world" all to cut some taxes/ :lol:

Real ***** talk :lol:

It's interesting as hell to watch real time.

I hate to say it but the Nigerian in me can respect Trump on his crook game. He's duped SO many people who SHOULD know better.

but

In Nigeria we don't respect with the scammed we respect the scammers. :lol:

Last edited:
I could respect his hustle if he weren't also taking down the people who do know better.

Last edited:
I hate to say it but the Nigerian in me can respect Trump on his crook game. He's duped SO many people who SHOULD know better.

but

In Nigeria we don't respect with the scammed we respect the scammers. :lol:

:lol: I didn't want to be the one to bring it up...

John Schindler:
If we are still a republic of laws, Nunes must be removed from HPSCI, stripped of clearances & prosecuted for this.
Seriously: mention of specific FISA targets is classified TOPSECRET/SCI/ECI (Exceptionally Controlled Information)

I'm sorry but I can't respect a monkey. Maybe sometimes it's appropriate to respect a crook but I can't respect someone with Trump's intellect.

In this scenario I can't respect the scammers/crooks either. **** Bannon, **** the Mercers, **** everything they believe in.

Zero respect is in order here.

Last edited:
Seems like there's bipartisan support for an independent commission now...

@NBCNightlyNews: JUST IN: Sen. McCain to @greta: Needs to be a select committee for Russia investigation after today's actions from House Intel Cmte.

:nerd: [emoji]128064[/emoji]

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://twitter.com/chucktodd[/URL]"]
NEWS: Schiff tells @ChuckTodd: “there is more than circumstantial evidence now…there is evidence that is not circumstantial” —@MeetThePress pic.twitter.com/s6ETKA1hyT
— Bradd Jaffy (@BraddJaffy) March 22, 2017

[/quote]

Last edited:
Apparently the Freedom Caucus maybe have convinced House leadership to make Trumpcare more draconian.

Essential health benefits (laws mandating stuff every health insurance plan must cover) and maybe even pre existing conditions might be in the cross hairs.

Back
Top Bottom