***Official Political Discussion Thread***

GOP out here looking like amateurs. :lol:

You talk down about a health care bill for 6 years, come up with a replacement, have a majority and it STILL might fail. Oh by the way, most of the population thinks it's crap too.

Idiots.

Everyone who makes a deal with Trump is left a broken and humiliated man.

Paul Ryan didn't want to listen...Watch Trump humiliate him by forcing him to take a doomed vote.

Ryan moments ago leaving the White House; he is giving a thumbs up

This fool gonna resign and become a Baptist Preacher by the end of the year.

Are we sure that's a thumbs up? If so, they can't even make that gesture correctly :lol:

It looks like a position that you would use to scratch an it h around your eye.

"We're gonna be doing so much winning, you guys are gonna get tired of winning."

They pulled that *****.

Last edited:
Thank goodness my mother won't lose her healthcare. Her quality of life has gotten so much better since she started therapy.

People don't understand how important that mental health caveat is for people.

Paul Ryan is a herb. Willing to bed Trump doesn't make a statement.

Dudes told us for years if they have a majority and a President that they'd be the best government. Not looking good for them for another shot at this.

"But but I'm the greatest deal maker ever,my next book's gonna be called the art of the repeal"

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
The GOP are a bunch of fools. If their voters truly want change and to shake things up maybe they should stop voting in these dudes who have shown they are much better at obstructing than actually governing. Glad this bill got pulled for now

Will be interesting to see how they will fund or defund other things based on the no vote. Weren't a fair amount of other things intertwined with the redirection of funds resulting in repeal?

:lol: ******* clowns

Back
Top Bottom