***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Clown Carson crying talking about how Cruz operatives told voters he was dropping out of the race. This guy is a clown and I am thrilled he's losing.

[Verse 1: Aspiring Mogul]
Ben Carson 2016
Vote and support Ben Carson
For our next president and be awesome

[Verse 2: Dr. Ben Carson]
America became a great nation early on not because it was flooded with politicians but because it was flooded with people who understood the value of personal responsibility, hard work, creativity, innovation and that’s what will get us on the right track now

I’m very hopeful that I'm not the only one that’s willing to pick up the baton to freedom. Because freedom is not free and we must fight for it every day. Every one of us must fight for it because we are fighting for our children and the next generation

[Verse 3: Aspiring Mogul]
If we want to get America back on track
We got to vote Ben Carson as a matter of fact
Go out and vote

Apparently Iowa has 90 districts where there are nobody staffed there to tally the votes.. Good job Democratic Party

Ridiculous. Iowa screwed up last cycle too. They gonna **** around and lose their privilege

Also thia super delegate crap is part of wht is wrong with our system. Even though it's an incredible system. Some of this crap is so obscure and ridiculous. Coin flips and ****

5 coin flips. HILLARY won them all

Last edited:
roll.gif

Some traditions should really stay in the past a coin flip should never be part of an election process at any point.

Bernie basically loss a triple OT comeback from 30 down by 1 point on a missed free throw.

To ignore the significance of that is just straight denial.

You on this *establishment media schtick too brag :smh: :rolleyes

What's the issue? I mean what else do you call the mainstream media/press? It doesn't get anymore establishment than the NYT man...

I'm not using some new buzzword or anything :lol:,just stating fact.

Last edited:

What's the issue? I mean what else do you call the mainstream media/press? It doesn't get anymore establishment than the NYT man...

I'm not using some new buzzword or anything :lol:,just stating facts

Yeah please, the NYT wasn't considered part of the establishment until Bernie supporters got mad at their editorial staff for endorsing Hillary

And you clearly seem to want the word to have a negative connotation, because look, they wrote something positive for Clinton again.

I am on the fence between Bernie and Hills and I want to know what Bernie has to do to attract more minorities?

I am on the fence between Bernie and Hills and I want to know what Bernie has to do to attract more minorities?
IMO some of Bernie's supporters need to do more because some of them are pushing minorities away. I've mentioned a couple times in this thread and the other Bernie thread that some of his supporters are doing him a disservice when it comes to attracting minorities because as progressive as some of them may be they are racially tone deaf at the same time.

Last edited:

IMO some of Bernie's supporters need to do more because some of them are pushing minorities away. I've mentioned a couple times in this thread and the other Bernie thread that some of his supporters are doing him a disservice when it comes to attracting minorities because as progressive as some of them may be they are racial tone deaf at the same time.

Pretty much. As a black man it has been an absolute pleasure being lecture about what is best for me and my people by affluent whites Bernie supporters.

Pick your up by your bootstraps being replaced by "vote for Bernie"

He has to attack Hillary directly on her stance on the war on drugs and the fact she was receiving money from companies that own private prisons up until a few months ago.

Blacks are on the Clinton Kool-Aid dumb hard. Irony is often times nobody can give specifics why they like her so much.

Last edited:

I'm not using some new buzzword or anything :lol:,just stating facts

Yeah please, the NYT wasn't considered part of the establishment until Bernie supporters got mad at their editorial staff for endorsing Hillary

And you clearly seem to want the word to have a negative connotation, because look, they wrote something positive for Clinton again.

The NYT has been in business a lot longer than 2015 man,I considered them establishment media in the past long before this election and I'm not the only one...that endorsement has had no bearing on that at all,trust me :lol:

Also I'm just wondering how last night can be seen as a bigger win for Hilary when she was the presumptive front runner for ages only to have that lead completely evaporate? I'm not pushing anything,just showcasing the narrative that's been in place for a while. Sorry if that bothers you as it seems like it does

Last edited:
I agree with both RustyShackleford and An Armada. I have followed politics my entire life and I'm excited about the energy of Bernie's campaign, but I have never seen Bernie's path to victory from a numbers perspective. People keep bringing up Obama but after he won Iowa, Black voters flipped entirely his way (Black people didn't believe he was electable at first until he won Iowa) which hurt Hilary.

Because Iowa was one of Bernie's best chances

He was projected to win by some polls

Obama won Iowa, Kerry won Iowa. Two dude that came from behind.

Unlike 2008, 2016 is a two horse race. Jon Edwards coalition mostly went to Obama. O'Malley dropping out doesn't help Bernie in the same way.

Bernie has to win the next one for him to be taken seriously at this point. If he doesn't, he'll gradually become an afterthought since the Democratic party will start to push Hillary's wagon faster.

I also wish that voters would have this same enthusiasm for mid term elections. If either Hilary or Bernie wins they will be facing the same Republican Congress (it will be a huge task to win the Senate and the House is practically out of reach) that will attempt to make sure that they are one term Presidents.

Back
Top Bottom