***Official Political Discussion Thread***

We all know why Facebook skipped that meeting...
Zuck 2020. 
grin.gif

Zuck 2020. >D

The billionaire mayor in NYC worked pretty well, right?

Maybe a multi billionaire as president could do it well.

Mike Bloomberg was a huge advocate for stop-n-frisk policies in NYC, they were ineffective, targeted black people, and its implementation was ruled unconstitutional

Bloomberg still defended the practice even after all that.

-And btw, we have a billionaire as president right now, how is that going?

Last edited:
Please god let us just get in a actual serious politician that knows the issues.

One that listens to economist regarding the economy instead of people just people from Wall Street.

There is a Senate race in Cali next year. He is welcomed to run for that.

Last edited:
Please god let us just get in a actual serious politician that knows the issues.

One that listens to economist regarding the economy instead of people just people from Wall Street.

There is a Senate race in Cali next year. He is welcomed to run for that.
I honestly don't think Zuck would even do well in Cali given his environmental track record. Even if he promises to uphold environmental standards, he has other problems where he shows a favoritism towards the tech sector more than any other industry out there.

Zuckerberg ain't gonna run for some Senate seat. He's gonna go straight for the big chair. 

And he's a legit billionaire, unlike The Bigot[emoji]8482[/emoji] so he won't have any problems with funding a campaign. 

Call me a heartless jerk but I have no sympathy for Otto Warmbier or his family. Dude went to North Korea for a damn vacation, did something to get caught up with the regime, and paid for it. His pops blaming Obama for not sending a covert ops mission to get him out was the last straw. Also his last name is warm beer.

Dean Heller's number:

202) 224-6244

Susan Collins number:

(202) 224-2523

If you live in a red state, call you Senator anyways. Tell them you are a Republican, and they will lose your support if they vote in favor of the bill.

You can find the info HERE

Remember two things:

People will die

It will effect you. The bill probably have language with life limit language. That means YOUR insurance plan will be affected too.

Repped

Last edited:
Call me a heartless jerk but I have no sympathy for Otto Warmbier or his family. Dude went to North Korea for a damn vacation, did something to get caught up with the regime, and paid for it. His pops blaming Obama for not sending a covert ops mission to get him out was the last straw. Also his last name is warm beer.
His dad's comments aside, come on b. He's still a human being at the end of the day who certainly didn't deserve to die over that dumb mistake.

Last edited:
I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but everyone should be following @TrueFactsStated on Twitter
What about that Louise Mensch person? I read their feeds occasionally but I take them with a very big grain of salt, especially the latter.

Speaking of her, not sure what this is supposed to mean. I got a blank message from her on my end-to-end encrypted email address.

I inquired about some Flynn information and provided her with mine and got a reply but it was pretty much a blank message stating only "sent from mobile". Not sure what that's supposed to mean.

Last edited:
His dad's comments aside, come on b. He's still a human being at the end of the day who certainly didn't deserve to die over that dumb mistake.

I'm cold, b I can't really feel bad for a guy who put himself in that situation. Of course he didn't deserve to die, but I don't feel either way that it turned out that way. I'm not vacationing in Syria tearing down ISIS flags out here.

edit: he should've hollered at The Worm for the hood pass

Last edited:

Zuck 2020. >D

The billionaire mayor in NYC worked pretty well, right?

Maybe a multi billionaire as president could do it well.

I still don't understand the logic behind giving control of society to people who have made a name for themselves in an area where self interest is the rule.

Do you really expect them to care for the common person?

I would never pay attention to a billionaire not named Bill Gates when it comes to politics because very few of them display the necessary level of altruism needed to think about all of us

There’s just a level of relatability that someone in that position of power has to have. How are you supposed to help people you don’t understand, especially when there’s nothing to gain from it.

This is like when someone is being interrogated on First 48 and they're not talking

Cut to commerical

When they come back the suspect is smoking a cigarette and drinking a soda

You just know the whole hood bout to be scooped up by the police.
they be looking so comfortable once they got the cig and soda/coffee...seen one where dude even had his feet up , just relaxing and laying out the details like its all sweet :lol: :smh:

This is like when someone is being interrogated on First 48 and they're not talking

Cut to commerical

When they come back the suspect is smoking a cigarette and drinking a soda

You just know the whole hood bout to be scooped up by the police.
they be looking so comfortable once they got the cig and soda/coffee...seen one where dude even had his feet up , just relaxing and laying out the details like its all sweet
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I don't mean to beat a dead horse, but everyone should be following @TrueFactsStated on Twitter
What about that Louise Mensch person? I read their feeds occasionally but I take them with a very big grain of salt, especially the latter.
Speaking of her, not sure what this is supposed to mean. I got a blank message from her on my end-to-end encrypted email address.
I inquired about some Flynn information and provided her with mine and got a reply but it was pretty much a blank message stating only "sent from mobile". Not sure what that's supposed to mean.

I'm liking her less and less. she seems to be throwing everything at the wall and seeing what sticks.

While I do hate Mike Bloomberg's for being a white supremacists piece of ****, he would be a huge improvement over most Republican candidates

He did does have many positions I agree with, and he does take public policy very serious

Worked for who?:lol:

You know better than I do bro. I just heard that he was a decent mayor.

My Bloomberg experience only entails buying distressed bonds from the terminal.

And :lol: at Trump Being a billionaire.

Reluctancy to show tax returns isn't due to Russian implications.

It's cuz he broke! Or at least not as Rich as he portrays.

He'd rather be associated with Russians than have his income blasted.

This is really ****** up.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-harvard-minority-poor-students-a7798261.html

Da hiring freeze in effect.

Basically, these kids are selected to attend the best International Relations schools in the country free of charge in exchange for dedicating at least five years of work in the foreign service. Now, they are being told that they will be working the visa windows for all of those five years with no guarantee of further employment, and they might even end up reimbursing the federal government for their tuition expenses if they end up not finding work in the State department.

Y'all really ****** this up. My dude Rico must be tight.

Worked for who?
laugh.gif

You know better than I do bro. I just heard that he was a decent mayor.

My Bloomberg experience only entails buying distressed bonds from the terminal.

And
laugh.gif
at Trump Being a billionaire.

Reluctancy to show tax returns isn't due to Russian implications.

It's cuz he broke! Or at least not as Rich as he portrays.

He'd rather be associated with Russians than have his income blasted.
He was a decent mayor. Had his flaws and most of the city disliked him but I don't think NYers have ever had a mayor they liked 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom