***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Russia is obvious (still hilarious,) but Israel is an interesting outlier too

Last edited:
They're most likely salty that Obama wouldn't be Bibi's ***** the way US Presidents are expected to pledge fealty to the Israeli PM :lol:

Last edited:
DDSq8--XcAIX2q1

Andrew Desiderio [emoji]10004[/emoji] @desiderioDC
Woah. WH says U.S. "has identified potential preparations for another chemical weapons attack by the Assad regime"

i would guess the 49-56 reflects the divide in Israel between those who are pro-settlement/anti-2-state-solution and those on the other side who are not.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/...ats-believe/ACmXCRnmRiBq2IjtzwYz0M/story.html

And that's because Democrats seem hardwired to please the opposition. I have said many times here, and I'll say it again: Reps don't love you, they love themselves. If you want to criticize one of yours do it in a way that does not espouse republicans' talking points. All you're doing is giving them campaign ammo. You don't see Republicans demanding Gianforte to step down after having assaulted that journalist. Why are dems doing that to themselves?

The GOP demonizing propaganda works with Nancy Pelosi.. why? Because she's a 77 year old hag whom has been in Congress since 1987 and is basically the face of the Democratic party.. So yeah she's well known and easy to use as propaganda for GOP attack ad purposes. How do you counter that? RETIRE already for crying out loud.. yes I get it.. she's established and command $10,000 per plate fundraising dinners but I mean damn how hard is it to bring in a fresh face like a Kamala Harris every 10 years or so?

Didn't Obama command 30k plates at his fundraising parties? I can hardly remember anyone complaining about that.

What you're missing is that the GOP will attack anyone that represents the face of the democratic party, no matter what. It used to be Obama, then Clinton, now it's Pelosi.

Reread what you wrote and ask yourself: how old is Bernie Sanders? How old is McConnell? Why is age not an issue for them? Why do you allow the GOP talking points to set the internal agenda of the Dem party?

http://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/...ats-believe/ACmXCRnmRiBq2IjtzwYz0M/story.html

And that's because Democrats seem hardwired to please the opposition. I have said many times here, and I'll say it again: Reps don't love you, they love themselves. If you want to criticize one of yours do it in a way that does not espouse republicans' talking points. All you're doing is giving them campaign ammo. You don't see Republicans demanding Gianforte to step down after having assaulted that journalist. Why are dems doing that to themselves?

The GOP demonizing propaganda works with Nancy Pelosi.. why? Because she's a 77 year old hag whom has been in Congress since 1987 and is basically the face of the Democratic party.. So yeah she's well known and easy to use as propaganda for GOP attack ad purposes. How do you counter that? RETIRE already for crying out loud.. yes I get it.. she's established and command $10,000 per plate fundraising dinners but I mean damn how hard is it to bring in a fresh face like a Kamala Harris every 10 years or so?

And you think Kamala Harris like will be all of a sudden exempt from GOP attacks? Or anyone else?

How about we just submit resumes for Democratic leadership to the RNC from now on. Also there is a mechanism to replace Pelosi, to vote her out, she won the vote.

People like you complain about politicians not caring about regular people but you calling the one politician that actually pushed through a public option by twisting the arm of enough blue dogs, an old gag.

Come with a legit reason next time, because the GOP's propaganda has clearly worked on you.

Last edited:
We now live in a world where breitbart got more access to the WH than CNN :smh:

Then you have the joke that is being made out of press briefings

Not even the army was aware of dudes apparent Syria escalation plan now :rofl:

@SteveKopack: Officials at CENTCOM tell BuzzFeed that they have "no idea" what prompted the White House threat to Assad tonight https://t.co/hM4mKUUQMT

The upcoming story they're deflecting from must be
mindblown.png
He's been wildin on Twitter this morning again trying to get ahead of whatever's gonna come out by calling any and everything fake news so whatever it is must be pretty bad :lol: :nerd: :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom