***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This is levels of stupidity I can't even imagine. How you snitch on yourself?

What is there to gain from him "getting ahead of the story" thats like me killing someone and instead of letting the detectives gather evidence and catch me I go "ill show them ill just turn myself in at the police station with the murder weapon"

"Maybe, if I leak it myself, the punishment will be less severe?"
reece.JPG

This is levels of stupidity I can't even imagine. How you snitch on yourself?

When you suck at selling lemonade from your lemonade stand in your posh neighborhood and your pops bails you out instead of explaining to you that rich people don't buy stuff of the street (which is why your venture failed), you kinda feel invincible.

North Korea ‘Not Our Responsibility,’ China Says

In his daily press conference on Tuesday, quoted by Reuters, spokesman Geng Shuang did not explicitly refer to anyone in particular, but it is difficult to think he was not speaking of U.S. President Donald Trump, who has been the most vocal in calling for China to intervene in North Korea.

"Recently, certain people, talking about the Korean Peninsula nuclear issue, have been exaggerating and giving prominence to the so-called China responsibility theory," Geng said. "I think this either shows lack of a full, correct knowledge of the issue, or there are ulterior motives for it, trying to shift responsibility."

Don Jr has the LIBBIES RUNNING SCARED. He knew a Soros plant was trying to setup DAPPER DON so he sacrificed himself like a REAL AMERICAN WOULD. AMAZING.

Baby don's making his legal counsels job real difficult at the moment...
North Korea ‘Not Our Responsibility,’ China Says

In his daily press conference on Tuesday, quoted by Reuters, spokesman Geng Shuang did not explicitly refer to anyone in particular, but it is difficult to think he was not speaking of U.S. President Donald Trump, who has been the most vocal in calling for China to intervene in North Korea.

"Recently, certain people, talking about the Korean Peninsula nuclear issue, have been exaggerating and giving prominence to the so-called China responsibility theory," Geng said. "I think this either shows lack of a full, correct knowledge of the issue, or there are ulterior motives for it, trying to shift responsibility."

Tiny hands will love this :rofl:

Last edited:
I'm sure the spin here is that "he didn't know, because he's not a politician"

But it is the truth. DAPPER DON is used to LYING LIKE politicians which is why I voted for him 8 time. Unlike Crooked Hilary who always lied.

Lol I see a lot of Trumpers saying on twitter within the lines of "But her emails" and "nothing to see here, it's all fake news"

It's all fake news, but Trump Jr just confirmed the story :rofl:

So many people live in fantasy world, it's really sad!
I don't think they even bothered to read the email chain
They just gonna cape for the Trumps until the ship fully sinks

Back
Top Bottom