***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Bruh :wow::wow::nerd::nerd:

The WH/MAGa camp right now

hJ8yc.gif

Well said COMRADE. Libbies stay in their feelings. All WE need to DO is build the wall, BURN THE COAL AND LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL. LOCK HER UP.
I wish it was all so easy but as we speak CROOKED H and her GLOBALIST BUDDIES are about to get us into a war with Harold and Kumar and we just cannot have that. But do not worry because I know DAPPER don will drop a nuclear bomb on our libbie ENEMIES and Soros-funded PROPAGANDISTS and we can focus on the REAL ISSUES like bringing COAL JOBS back and making BENJAMIN BARSON our president FOR LIFE.

I hope Harry Reid is in the mountains right now, pacing around his house pissed, and playing Charged Up on repeat.

**** Heller

Real talk. NV gotta turn solid blue next fall. Then Medicaid-for-all pops off the following spring.

Then Medicaid-for-all pops off the following spring.
Not cool, Rusty. Not coal.

Sure, we are enemies and we clash on here from time to time, but this CROSSES THE LINE, even for you. How dare you say something so hurtful. Sad!

MEDICAID is tearing apart our communities and pouring opioids into the street, and we all know libbie elites led by Obummer and Loretta Lynch are 100% behind this. Think of the white adolescent males, Rusty, and the world they are being raised in. The last thing they need to deal with after fighting off immigrants for their jobs in the coal mine and dealing with LEFTIST FAKE NEWS propaganda and innuendo is to figure out how to pay for Medicaid so that illegal immigrants can live long enough to cast fake ballots for Hillary when she runs again in 2020.

Think of our country for once, Rookie. If we become any more of a disaster failed state, Putin may not want us anymore. :frown:

TYT got 20 million in venture capital, watching them trying to defend it and not sound like hypocrites is hilarious.

Basically using every defense they rejected from the the Democratic establishment last year.

Best one is Cenk is saying that TYt is not a political organization, so his "money in politics" argument doesn't apply to him. Yet........JusticeDemocrats.com :lol:

When you live by the purity test, you die by it too. Maybe he should give his natural allies the benefit of the doubt sometime, if he demands it now.

Not cool, Rusty. Not coal.

Sure, we are enemies and we clash on here from time to time, but this CROSSES THE LINE, even for you. How dare you say something so hurtful. Sad!

MEDICAID is tearing apart our communities and pouring opioids into the street, and we all know libbie elites led by Obummer and Loretta Lynch are 100% behind this. Think of the white adolescent males, Rusty, and the world they are being raised in. The last thing they need to deal with after fighting off immigrants for their jobs in the coal mine and dealing with LEFTIST FAKE NEWS propaganda and innuendo is to figure out how to pay for Medicaid so that illegal immigrants can live long enough to cast fake ballots for Hillary when she runs again in 2020.

Think of our country for once, Rookie. If we become any more of a disaster failed state, Putin may not want us anymore. :frown:

Nah B.

Organized Labor, The Mexican American community, and the Cali Libby transplants are gonna drag theses conservative into the future by any kale necessary

TYT got 20 million in venture capital, watching them trying to defend it and not sound like hypocrites is hilarious.

Basically using every defense they rejected from the the Democratic establishment last year.

Best one is Cenk is saying that TYt is not a political organization, so his "money in politics" argument doesn't apply to him. Yet........JusticeDemocrats.com :lol:

When you live by the purity test, you die by it too. Maybe he should give his natural allies the benefit of the doubt sometime, if he demands it now.

Cenk and Clownsparian have the wrong mindset like every Libbie. Taking the VC money was the ONLY decision they ever did that I agrees with. I guess a broken clock is right twice per day. I also agreed with them helping us DESTROY #CROOKED H FROM STEALING THE ELECTION FROM PAPA VLAD.

To paraphrase Patrick Stewart: If you're gonna give me Libbies, you may as well give me death.
Captain Picard once destroyed the Enterprise because LIBBIES TRIED TO ASSIMILATE HIM. THIS is what we're fighting against. They aren't even human.
Товарищи, brothers, your true patriotism and strong backbones have given me renewed hope BELIEF that 'Merica will rise again! No more will us true patriots be held down by the libbies and their destructive, disgusting, deescalating rhetoric. We must fight back against the TREASONOUS foreign libbies who sold us out to da globalists and da bankers and da swamp! We will destroy the Federation and RECLAIM our place next to Papa Vlad as da galactic superpower of da US-SR :pimp:

Товарищи, brothers, your true patriotism and strong backbones have given me renewed hope BELIEF that 'Merica will rise again! No more will us true patriots be held down by the libbies and their destructive, disgusting, deescalating rhetoric. We must fight back against the TREASONOUS foreign libbies who sold us out to da globalists and da bankers and da swamp! We will destroy the Federation and RECLAIM our place next to Papa Vlad as da galactic superpower of da US-SR :pimp:

giphy.gif

Bandera_Federación_Rusia,_2016.gif

resize.gif

Back
Top Bottom