***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Agreed. The right thrives on this idea that Islamic terrorism is a huge threat such that we need to discriminate against anyone that is brown. The reality is that the country experiences white terrorism on a regular basis and it's conveniently ignored.

You clearly have no idea of the thought and process extremists put into attacking our country daily. Every few hours we stop a new attack from happening on our soil

if we're keeping tabs, "white supremacists" only got a couple hundred years old.
.. Islamic radicalization & Sharia law is about a millennium+

but at this point this is da grivence Olympics.

Sure white supremacy is only as old as when they dropped your black as ancestors off in the Caribbean. You are just terrible at even attempting intelligent thought.

You clearly have no idea of the thought and process extremists put into attacking our country daily. Every few hours we stop a new attack from happening on our soil
I'd love to understand your thought process that led you to this conclusion. Specifically, I want to know what I said that makes you think this.

Why you gotta play stupid Ninja, he's been a Republican since 1988 and was always a right winger

Back
Top Bottom