***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You know, I'm beginning to conflate people like @nerdistfan with those people carrying Tiki tourches.

Just discovered this word people use on forums to describe these team YNS snowflakes

IMG_6281.jpg

I love Trump.

So many in the mainstream media or public eye get hysterical to raise their profile, try and garner some recognition or attempt to become relevant. Heaven forbid they side witht he WRONGTHINKERS!

The hypocrisy of the left is deranged. Proper proper deranged. Too (creepily) eager to criticize Trump for ANYTHING, whilst simultaneously either repressing certain disgusting things (Antifa) or flat out celebrating things (calls for murder etc).

What a world.
If you were to read a couple of Trump's speech and interview transcripts, how would you describe the mental state and capacity of someone who regularly rambles like this?
Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

Also, how would you describe an individual who desperately feels the need to lie about something that is very easily disproven and nobody really cares about, like crowd sizes. What does it say about a man if for whatever reason he feels that need to lie about his inauguration crowd. Who cares if his crowd was smaller than Obama's? Obviously Trump does or he wouldn't go to such extents to lie about it and double down on it regardless of reality.
This is far from the only example of Trump lying about insignificant things just to praise himself, but it's probably the most telling and stupid example of it. At this point, does he even realize he's lying so much or does he genuinely believe some of the utter nonsense coming out of his mouth?

Any real native Germans on here???
How do you feel about these white american dickheads adapting the Nazi culture your country is ashamed of???

Julian Assange has turned into a bitter right wing hack. In real life, I am pretty easy going in political discussions.

But I press all my progressive friends that capped for this man as some champion of truth.

How do you feel about these white american dickheads adapting the Nazi culture your country is ashamed of???
I think there's some Germans on here but none that frequent this thread to my knowledge. Ironically you occasionally see the reverse as well. All nazi symbolism is banned in Germany, so certain hate groups sometimes use the US confederate flag as a substitute.
There has been a troubling resurgence of right-wing extremism and nazism in the German military. I'm not sure if there's still an active investigations but multiple individuals in the military have already been arrested. One was for plotting false flag terror attacks to blame them on refugees, muslims, ... There's concern that there is a wider neo-nazi network in the German military than just the few individuals that have been arrested so far.

That's a very small minority of Germans though, it's a great country with many good people.

i am first generation american, from a german mother. I have spent a good amount of time over there, and my sister lived there for a while. And as i said before, the vast majority of germans do not **** with the nazi bull****. They do not take it lightly, and are very aware of the past.

On another note, what is it with these right wingers crying about antifa? I havent heard about them until recently, are these people really out here causing problems in large numbers or is it just some small fringe group that the right wingers like to point at and say 'see liberals are violent'?

Elaborate?

I am pretty sure that everyone, in this thread at least, agrees that white supremacy and the KKK and any other racist group is indefensible. Yet, these idiots were given a permit to protest and showed up in riot gear. As a country we need to re-evaluate whether such speech should be permitted in the first place.

i am first generation american, from a german mother. I have spent a good amount of time over there, and my sister lived there for a while. And as i said before, the vast majority of germans do not **** with the nazi ********. They do not take it lightly, and are very aware of the past.

On another note, what is it with these right wingers crying about antifa? I havent heard about them until recently, are these people really out here causing problems in large numbers or is it just some small fringe group that the right wingers like to point at and say 'see liberals are violent'?
classic case of whataboutism. That's all they do and they will make **** up when there's no facts.

Back
Top Bottom