***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I wish Bernie supporters would stop whining about Hillary.

Bernie supporters can't even articulate any good reasons to vote for the guy.

He asked a question and I answered. Don't know how that's considered whining.

If you would like to know why I voted for him it's because he's been an advocate for the criminal justice reform that our country desperately needs.

He asked a question and I answered. Don't know how that's considered whining.

If you would like to know why I voted for him it's because he's been an advocate for the criminal justice reform that our country desperately needs.

Gotcha. It just feels like whining because the reasons are obvious as to why Bernie isn't winning the Black vote.

Bernie is pretty much only winning the Black vote of college students that want free college.

Here are most of the final results for today,the Dem #'s are finall

Last edited:
Gotcha. It just feels like whining because the reasons are obvious as to why Bernie isn't winning the Black vote.

Bernie is pretty much only winning the Black vote of college students that want free college.

Thats an incredibly narrow minded view of why people are supporting him. The majority of young black people I know voting for Bernie have already finished college and started their careers so that doesnt benefit them.

I hope you're not trying to play the "black folk just want free stuff" card.

Thats an incredibly narrow minded view of why people are supporting him. The majority of young black people I know voting for Bernie have already finished college and started their careers so that doesnt benefit them.

I hope you're not trying to play the "black folk just want free stuff" card.

That's the main reason his supporters give to vote for him is free college. All the college kids love, it, however they are unreliable voters.

Last edited:
right wing media isnt just Fox News.

but you knew that already.

I wish there was more but it's pretty much just Fox News and talk radio. The left has CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, pop culture, Hollywood, musicians, academia, The Daily Show, The Nightly Show, Bill Maher, John Oliver, Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel, Conan, SNL, Seth Meyers, etc etc. Must be nice.

For the life of me I can't figure out why Black people are voting for Hilary.

Just had a convo with my Dad about this, he's 60, so he represents the demographic that's voting for her heavily.

He said he thinks it has to do with the whole Bill being called the "first black president". Nobody he knows has concrete reasons...at all. The older generation is just willfuly ignoring facts and going off name recognition.

Im pretty sure Hillary's not winning with young black voters which is at least a good sign.

I have already tried to explain the historic context of older black people's affection for the Clintons, and you just dismissed it.

The same criminal justice bill you condemn Hillary for, our mans Bernie voted for it.

You seem very upset that Hillary is getting a pass but Bernie is not.

**** both of them for the hand they played in getting that legislation pass.

Bernie doesn't deserve the black vote, he has barely made a case why he should get it. Bernie and members coalition can't go around being so racially tone deaf and expect good outcomes.

And it is not only older black folk that re voting for him. Black women ride for Hillary too. What anger do you have to throw at them?

Stop being pissed at everyone for not agreeing with you, and maybe you will see why they don't.

Last edited:
That's the main reason his supporters give to vote for him is free college. All the college kids love, it, however they are unreliable voters.

:lol:

You just completely ignored my post though. I just said the network of young black people I know that have openly expressed they are voting for Bernie have already graduated from college. So free college doesnt benefit them.

I'm not saying the network of ppl I know represents everyone around the country. But I'm providing evidence contrary to what your point was and all you're doing is repeating yourself.

I have already tried to explain the historic context of older black people's affection for the Clintons, and you just dismissed it.

The same criminal justice bill you condemn Hillary for, our mans Bernie voted for it.

Bernie doesn't deserve the black vote, he has barely made a case why he should get it.

And it is not only older black folk that re voting for him. Black women ride for Hillary too. What anger do you have to throw at them?

Stop being pissed at everyone for not agreeing with you, and maybe you will see why they don't.

Why do you keep responding to me with these long *** posts? You're the only one that sounds mad that ppl dont agree with you :lol:

I dont care what you have to say at this point. We agree to disagree, go outside and get a life.

Last edited:

what Bernie supports have you been talking to?

while i dont believe Bernie had any more chance than Obama did in changing things, he's the only candidate talking about shifting the influence of major corporations and industries back to the people where it should be

working in congress is no more a public service, its a big money grab, and they all know it.

no way in hell should congress be able to hold the economy hostage for months while they go on vacation and still get paid

no way in hell should they be able to hold govt employees hostage (through furlough), requiring employees to still show up to work and not be paid, just to make the current administration look bad, all while they keep getting paid and vote to NOT get a raise.

that madness has got to stop

Bernie doesn't deserve the black vote, he has barely made a case why he should get it.

Why do ypu keep responding to me with these long *** paragraphs?

I dont care what you have to say at this point. We agree to disagree, go outside and get a life.

:rofl: :rofl:

Argument runs outta gas, so it is turn to the person attacks

Try making a cogent arguments the next time famb. You seem really rustled at anyone even mentioning the other side, which is all I'm doing.

I'll let this slide, no hard feelings :lol:

Last edited:
I wish there was more but it's pretty much just Fox News and talk radio. The left has CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, pop culture, Hollywood, musicians, academia, The Daily Show, The Nightly Show, Bill Maher, John Oliver, Stephen Colbert, Jimmy Kimmel, Conan, SNL, Seth Meyers, etc etc. Must be nice.

im glad you pointed that out because as i stated, the right doesnt venture outside of that bubble.

the left?
they have everything you listed plus sources from the right as well as middle of the road sources.

the left isnt afraid to seek out unbiased facts to help form their opinions

something the right refuses to do

Try making a cogent arguments the next time famb. You seem really rustled at anyone even mentioning the other side, which is all I'm doing.

There's no argument. I have a life. I dont feel the need to respond with a long *** post every time someone post an OPINION that doesn't agree with mine.

You believe what you believe, I'll believe what I believe. But it makes no sense why you keep posting the same crap in response to my OPINION when nobody is even talking to you.

Does it upset you that ppl dont disagree with you?. Is NT your little special place to feel "right" about stuff? :lol:

im glad you pointed that out because as i stated, the right doesnt venture outside of that bubble.

the left?
they have everything you listed plus sources from the right as well as middle of the road sources.

Totally wrong and not sure where you're getting that from. I know plenty of liberals who only watch msnbc/listen to NPR and can't believe that people think differently than them. My experience is that conservatives are more educated and informed from various sources.

what Bernie supports have you been talking to?

while i dont believe Bernie had any more chance than Obama did in changing things, he's the only candidate talking about shifting the influence of major corporations and industries back to the people where it should be

working in congress is no more a public service, its a big money grab, and they all know it.

no way in hell should congress be able to hold the economy hostage for months while they go on vacation and still get paid

no way in hell should they be able to hold govt employees hostage (through furlough), requiring employees to still show up to work and not be paid, just to make the current administration look bad, all while they keep getting paid and vote to NOT get a raise.

that madness has got to stop

I've talked to a bunch and the most they can come up with is free college ,free healthcare, and he protested 50 years ago.

And he's the most honest.

right wing media isnt just Fox News.

but you knew that already.

When all your viewpoints are the same you only need one outlet.

the left?

Totally wrong and not sure where you're getting that from. I know plenty of liberals who only watch msnbc/listen to NPR and can't believe that people think differently than them. My experience is that conservatives are more educated and informed from various sources.

:lol:

The group that's less educated is some how more informed and educated about the political process.....right

Last edited:
Doesn't Faux News have the most viewers by a wide margin? 

There's no argument. I have a life. I dont feel the need to respond with a long *** post every time someone post an OPINION that doesn't agree with mine.

You believe what you believe, I'll believe what I believe. But it makes no sense why you keep posting the same crap in response to my OPINION when nobody is even talking to you.

Does it upset you that ppl dont disagree with you?. Is NT your little special place to feel "right" about stuff? :lol:

Sure famb, what ever you say papi. :lol:

Your state you opinion, I state mine. I have never insulted you for stating yours, I just disagreed with it. And that somehow set you off. This is not a safe space for your Bernie love brah. You can got to Reddit for that.

-The way I format make my post look long, if everyone did it, they would look too. But shame on me for trying to format my post to make them easy to read

-I take time to form detailed argument, but silly me for not running off at the mouth instead.

-And get a life? :lol: I have one I'm very happy wit famb. Thanks for the concern doe.

On any given day you can check NT at see I'm never in the top posters on the board.

But I guess you can keep repeating that to make yourself believe it is true, to make yourself feel better about whatever it is you're angry about.

Last edited:

Clearly you're not part of that informed group because a simple Google search proves otherwise.

http://www.people-press.org/2015/04/07/a-deep-dive-into-party-affiliation/

"Democrats lead by 22 points (57%-35%) in leaned party identification among adults with post-graduate degrees."

Now put your dunce cap on and have a seat in the corner.

Back
Top Bottom