***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What happened to Assange b
I don't recall him being anywhere near this kind of buffoonery some years ago

Dude has probably always been a scumbag, I mean the reason he is stuck in that embassy is because he sexually assaulted women.

Before he was too busy playing hero.

PV1RY.gif

Trump really taking the time to curse out NFL players though
Doesn't he have anything better to do in 2017?

Trump really taking the time to curse out NFL players though
Doesn't he have anything better to do in 2017?

He can't get none of the **** he was promising done so he's just bidding his time til that hammer drops.

This is for the GOP primary for the Alabama special election coming up (could be for the election itself, I'm not really sure). He is campaigning for Luther Strange

He just called reconciliation a trick, while the GOP tries to push through another healthcare bill before it runs out at the end of the month :rofl: :rofl:

And while demanding the Senate operate like it was under a reconciliation period all the time (with 51 votes)

I'm sure that he made the Warriors decision very easy, if they hadn't already came to an official decision.

I am proud MY PRESIDENT IS CALLING OUT THE LIBBIE NFL PROTESTS THAT ARE RUINING the game I used to play in the mines under Bluffington. Krappernick should just play the game. Where was HE when OBUMMER WAS RUINING the COUNTRY?

In all seriousness, the president saying people should be fired for silently and peacefully protesting, is up there with some of his most egregious comments he has made to date. I can't believe anybody supports this madness.

He basically called Kap an SOB

Back
Top Bottom