***Official Political Discussion Thread***

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-ba...t-visit-white-house/o2lso3t1b2gh1ooogt2teevkk
DKbhyAOXkAEItR3.jpg

Coach K>>>> CROOKED ROY. LIBBIE SCUM

just to clarify, Curry wasn't hesitating. he stated that he didn't want to go to the white house but that the team was going to meet and make a collective decision.

as much as i dislike his cocky *** on the court, everyone has to respect him for this.

point being that, as always, our bum president was making up details.

just to clarify, Curry wasn't hesitating. he stated that he didn't want to go to the white house but that the team was going to meet and make a collective decision.

as much as i dislike his cocky *** on the court, everyone has to respect him for this.

EXCELLENT diversionary post as usual. Riley's dad and LeBum DON'T HAVE A Clue. Stick to sports and LET MY PRESIDENT cook. My PRESIDENT is a renaissance man. He knows more about politics, sports, DAPPER attire and wealth than EVERYONE.

The fact that MY PRESIDENT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGES their DEAD League is enough to put the butts in the seats. Win for them.

join me in congratulating aepps20 aepps20 on his new ghost-writing gig: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...esident-trump-honors-winners-not-whiners.html

this is going to cause a lot of libbie tears to flow but someone has to say it. thank you, comrade. Barson will reward you handsomely for this.

Does Curry have a problem with defending American sovereignty, securing the border, protecting our people from radical Islam and making America great again?

Warriors teammate Kevin Durant also said he would not attend the White House ceremony.

“I don't respect who's in office right now,” he told CBS News.

In August, Durant called Trump a “so-called president.”

Many professional athletes condemned the president for rescinding the invitation – chief among them was Lebron James of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

He called the president a “bum.”

“Going to White House was a great honor until you showed up,” James tweeted.

It's about time the president stands up to a bunch of overpaid, petulant brats whose only discernible life skill is to play with balls.

btw: Don't forget that all this kneeling for the national anthem began under President Obummer. No one was kneeling for the anthem when Bush was in charge. They're really protesting Obummer's America!

join me in congratulating aepps20 aepps20 on his new ghost-writing gig: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...esident-trump-honors-winners-not-whiners.html

this is going to cause a lot of libbie tears to flow but someone has to say it. thank you, comrade. Barson will reward you handsomely for this.

Thank you COMRADE. Libbies can't stand the truth Coal Gang speak. Going to keep writing pro Dapper articles all day everyday. BARSON gave me the approval to branch out into media. 2028 is MY TIME

Steph finally found a good barber :pimp:

Surely Dapper Don got a few pictures around somewhere with black athletes.

He better find dead black athletes' pics with da don. Don't want a recent tweet to disavow da cosign da don has always had in da black athlete community

Back
Top Bottom