***Official Political Discussion Thread***

On the topic of neo nazi's/WS's,I read an interesting piece on how for all the criticism about their methods, the forceful antifa response to their presence nationwide has stopped theirs movements momentum in it's tracks and they've had a tough time organizing as a result

They've gotten a lot of heat lately from a lot of angles but any group/movement putting fear into neo nazi's/WS's isn't all bad imo :lol:

Y'all seen Trump slandering the mayor of Puerto Rico's capital San Juan??? :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Now he's talking **** to PR officials from the comfort of his golf course instead of helping organize crisis responses/disaster relief...

My mom's jaw practically dropped to the floor in disgust seeing his Puerto Rico comments on the news just now. At the end of the day it's to be expected given his character but it's beyond rock bottom for the dignity of the office :smh: Absolutely disgusting

I can't believe he's attacking PR in a time of crisis. Like I can, but I can't. This is wild.
Exactly. On one hand it's perfectly in line with his character but on the other hand it's mindblowingly disgusting. American citizens are DYING on Puerto Rico

I would say I'm shocked but I'm not. However it pisses me off because I still have a lot of family on the island :smh: and this is what's getting people's attention. What a POS human being.

he did it a thousand times already, ya just don't believe him and nothing will convince you otherwise so.....

Of course I don't believe him. Read the rest of my previous comment you truncated to figure out why.

You don't need to be forced to denounce abject behavior, and you certainly don't equate people who are fighting to be heard in a society to those who have adopted and defend the legacy a group that has attempted to exterminate an ethnic group on the basis of pseudoscientific theories.

i could have sworn that cohn was referring to household incomes of 55k as middle class in that vid and that seemed low to me but a household income of 350k being middle class? how in the actual **** do you come up with that? am i THAT out of touch with the economic state of our country?!

You think 150k household income is rich? Seriously?

@aepps20 and fellow Coal Gang members, da LIBBIE POLICE is coming to take da Putin muskets b :smh:
At least they can't take my COAL away :pimp:
017c4f37303c180573ddb0fa02bc82a5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom