***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I hate how there's been all this revisionist history about Bush lately. Dude makes a few speeches, and all of a sudden "He wasn't smart, but he wasn't a bad guy either" Have these people been living under a rock for the past 16 years?

I really hate this. Far as I'm concerned he's a white supremacist too. New Orleans was his Puerto Rico

As much as I despise Trump as a human being and think he has the potential to be one of the most dangerous presidents of all time, he hasn't been worse than Bush (yet) due to his pure stupidity and the incompetence of the Republican Party. He's definitely trying his hardest to take the throne though.

As much as I despise Trump as a human being and think he has the potential to be one of the most dangerous presidents of all time, he hasn't been worse than Bush (yet) due to his pure stupidity and the incompetence of the Republican Party. He's definitely trying his hardest to take the throne though.

The consequences of the Trump era will hit America long after they have left (if they do leave). Trump does get busy behind the tweets. He's appointed very dubious figures in important positions, from climate change denying Pruitt to that judge who claims to discriminate against gays (and who knows who else). A lot of these cats are being / have been confirmed by the GOP members of Congress, which is why nobody should let the party off the hook either. In my book, he's already worse than Bush because the damage of Trump's actions is more hidden than the failures of Bush.

Current perception of Bush has very little to do with his own presidency

Just goes to show how much of an inhuman reject Trump is

We are still suffering from the Bush presidency 8 years after he left office. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I definitely believe he's responsible for strengthening ISIS and other terrorist groups throughout the Middle East by sending American troops/allies there instead of minding our own business. People keep saying "Obama is also responsible" when he was presented with the task of cleaning up an impossible to fix situation that Bush had left him with.

To me, Trump is the representative of the @#$@$@ up parts of this country that many people were in denial of for all these years. He's the perfect example of the bigotry, ignorance, rudeness, vulgarity, illiteracy, and terrible hygiene that many Americans take pride in. That's why you see so many black and Latino people basically shouting out "Late pass" to the few white Americans that think that these are brand new issues that Trump created. Things like police brutality haven't been issues since Trump tweeted against the NFL 2017; they've existed since the foundation of this country, but most people either supported them or were apathetic towards them.

Last edited:
Her hats are just as tacky as Trump's hair though

ae7ef3f89b79fd182781096e55900f8f--donald-trump-bald-donald-oconnor.jpg

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...out-of-group-colorado-republican-vicki-marble

A Cub Scout was kicked out of his group after he questioned a Colorado Republican lawmaker about gun control and contentious comments she madeabout African Americans.

At a group meeting in Broomfield, Colorado, earlier this month, Cub Scouts were told to come prepared to talk to state senator Vicki Marble about issues important to them. Lori Mayfield, the mother of 11-year-old Ames Mayfield, posted footage of ensuing exchanges online.

Reading from a printed sheet, her son asked Marble about “commonsense gun control”. “I was shocked that you co-sponsored a bill to allow domestic violence offenders to continue to own a gun,” he said. “… Why on earth would you want someone who beats their wife to have access to a gun?”

The boy also mentioned a vote to repeal background checks on private gun sales, support for concealed carry without a permit, and the struggles of some victims of the Las Vegas mass shooting to afford healthcare for the injuries.

Fifty-eight people died and nearly 500 were injured in the Las Vegas shooting, when a gunman opened fire on a music festival from the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay hotel.

“There’s something wrong in this country when Republicans believe it is a right to own a gun but a privilege to have healthcare,” Ames Mayfield said, before listing statistics on support for gun control and eventually being cut off by a male adult.

Marble then said “it has been shown that the more guns a society has, the less crime or murders are committed” and cited Chicago and Detroit as “gun-free zones” with “more crime, more murders, than anywhere else in the United States”.

WHAT?????

GQ needs to release tshirts with her photos and on the back put flotus in large print on the back or on the image

The Czech Republic's president took the whole "journalists are the enemy of the people" narrative to a new level. Man held a replica AK47 with "For journalists" written on it during a press conference :stoneface:

I'm not one of those prudes that has anything against her nude photos. I just find the hypocrisy disgusting

I'm not one of those prudes that has anything against her nude photos. I just find the hypocrisy disgusting

Same but after all the BS Michelle had to put up with for 8 years from the same clowns who are now silent, I have 0 sympathy for her.

Idiots were complaining about Michelle wearing clothing with her arms showing. Her arms!!!

Obama's Choice to Bare Arms Causes Uproar

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6986019

Hypocrisy is off the charts with these fools.

Yikes...

Just seeing this:

dwade-damn-sip-water.gif

McCains damns have been nowhere to be seen ever since that unfortunate news

I have been watching the Ken Burns Vietnam documentary, and they had video of some 'interview' that was done with McCain right after he had been captured. I had never seen that before, and it really made me realize John McCain been through some real ****ed up ****. Say what you want about the guy but he has been through more adversity than that coward Trump could ever even imagine.

I have been watching the Ken Burns Vietnam documentary, and they had video of some 'interview' that was done with McCain right after he had been captured. I had never seen that before, and it really made me realize John McCain been through some real ****ed up ****. Say what you want about the guy but he has been through more adversity than that coward Trump could ever even imagine.

That documentary is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom