***Official Political Discussion Thread***

way back when...

JampackedPlasticGilamonster-small.gif

Confused as to why John Kelly was even discussing the subject of the Civil War.

I like how people are really adamant about denying it was about slavery. Don't get upset when people call you out for making **** up.

All you have to do is read aloud the multiple official declarations of secession from confederate states. All you have to do when the deflections come up is tell whoever is defending the Confederacy that southern states wanted to force Northern states to enforce Southern fugitive slave laws. State rights my ***.

Muddying the waters when it comes to the civil war is willful forgetfulness today. Nothing more, nothing less.

All you have to do is read aloud the multiple official declarations of secession from confederate states. All you have to do when the deflections come up is tell whoever is defending the Confederacy that southern states wanted to force Northern states to enforce Southern fugitive slave laws. State rights my ***.

Muddying the waters when it comes to the civil war is willful forgetfulness today. Nothing more, nothing less.

The patriotism angle is what's truly astounding. When you say these people were traitors who betrayed the union because they couldn't have slaves, and their flag is a symbol of treason...I have literally watched their faces flash with disdain and the gears start going in their minds to justify it.

let us all take a moment to thank dwalk, aepps, and ninja for being the voice of reason in here over this past year.

we were stupid and foolish. we really bought into this whole Russia witch hunt libbie propaganda, hook line and sinker.

they say a sucker is born every minute but seems like a lot of us were born at the same time RustyShackleford RustyShackleford @rexanglorum whywesteppin whywesteppin EddieDoyers EddieDoyers etc etc

we should've listened to you when you told us that this whole thing was a obummer/Hillary/rino plot to get revenge at the cost of the country because we just couldn't get over the historic election win by Mister President Donald Trump.

I'm sorry we ever doubted your political and legal expertise.

the country is running like a well-oiled machine, the world respects us once again, Trump's approval rating has skyrocketed and Republicans will get super-majorities in both chambers in 2018, we are tired of winning, Obamacare is gone, my new health plan is dirt cheap, Hillary is the only politician in legal trouble, and most important of all the coal industry is booming.

Last edited:
let us all take a moment to thank dwalk, aepps, and ninja for being the voice of reason in here over this past year.

we were stupid and foolish. we really bought into this whole Russia witch hunt libbie propaganda, hook line and sinker.

they say a sucker is born every minute but seems like a lot of us were born at the same time RustyShackleford RustyShackleford @rexanglorum whywesteppin whywesteppin EddieDoyers EddieDoyers etc etc

we should've listened to you when you told us that this whole thing was a obummer/Hillary/rino plot to get revenge at the cost of the country because we just couldn't get over the historic election win by Mister President Donald Trump.

I'm sorry we ever doubted your political and legal expertise.
Didn't you hear yesterday from the GREAT REAL NEWS FOX NEWS THOUGH?
The Clinton administration and PRESIDENT CLINTON have been running things since January! Da Dapper Don is a VICTIM of President Clinton! #staywokesheeple

Don't you guys know how really smart I am? Like I'm a very smart guy. I went to an Ivy League if you guys didn't know. Like I got very, very good grades, so I know what a collusion and witch hunt looks like. So, THERE'S NO COLLUSION. Mueller should investigate THE CLINTON CRIME FAMILY.
Just unreal. I'm devoted to the great DAPPER Donald J Trump. These rookie liberal snowflakes need to see a real American like DONALD J TRUMP be telling it like what it is. I don't CARE if he took a small loan of a couple millions from his father, HE IS STILL MY DEVOTED LEADER. President Clinton needs to be IMPEACHED.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/31/media/fox-news-employees-russia-mueller-coverage/index.html

'I want to quit': Fox News employees say their network's Russia coverage was 'an embarrassment'

"This kind of coverage does the viewer a huge disservice and further divides the country," one Fox News personality told CNN.

Fox News journalists took significant issue with their network's opinion hosts, who deflected from the news and, in Sean Hannity's case, characterized Mueller's investigation as a "witch hunt," a term Trump used on Sunday in a angry tweet to describe the probe.

"That segment on Outnumbered [questioning Mueller's integrity] was absurd and deserves all the scorn it can get," a Fox News employee told CNN, referring to the network's noontime talk show.

The person added that it was "laughable seeing Hannity and [Laura] Ingraham," two Fox News opinion hosts who are openly supportive of Trump, "tripping over themselves saying [Mueller's team has] found nothing thus far."

"It's an embarrassment," another Fox News employee echoed to CNN. "Frankly, there are shows on our network that are backing the President at all costs, and it's that short term strategy that undermines the good work being done by others."

http://money.cnn.com/2017/10/31/media/fox-news-employees-russia-mueller-coverage/index.html

'I want to quit': Fox News employees say their network's Russia coverage was 'an embarrassment'

"This kind of coverage does the viewer a huge disservice and further divides the country," one Fox News personality told CNN.

Fox News journalists took significant issue with their network's opinion hosts, who deflected from the news and, in Sean Hannity's case, characterized Mueller's investigation as a "witch hunt," a term Trump used on Sunday in a angry tweet to describe the probe.

"That segment on Outnumbered [questioning Mueller's integrity] was absurd and deserves all the scorn it can get," a Fox News employee told CNN, referring to the network's noontime talk show.

The person added that it was "laughable seeing Hannity and [Laura] Ingraham," two Fox News opinion hosts who are openly supportive of Trump, "tripping over themselves saying [Mueller's team has] found nothing thus far."

"It's an embarrassment," another Fox News employee echoed to CNN. "Frankly, there are shows on our network that are backing the President at all costs, and it's that short term strategy that undermines the good work being done by others."
I wouldn't be surprised if Shepard Smith said this.

Back
Top Bottom