***Official Political Discussion Thread***

there's PLENTY more though, you can act like it don't exist and ill post it after work, or you can drop it here. :lol: him and tavis smiley basically feel Obama squared his blackness as far as power in da oval office.
Tavis Smiley and Cornel West have been butthurt for years for Obama not attending Smiley's show.

Dyson's argument is 100% more nuanced than you're asserting, and he wrote a book just 1 YEAR ago about Obama's Presidency. Funny enough, he talks about Obama being constrained by White Supremacy in the book. So while you're making these claims, you should actually make sure that you know what you're talking about.

Historically given the state of the economy, Trump's ratings should be at least 10-13 points higher.

historically a persona like Trump shouldn't of been president on da first place, so everything else is house money :lol:

that said, you're not wrong, cuz da economy is shooting up now and Trump loves to step on his good news :lol:

im done with this thread I swear..... the logic of these Trump dumpsters are too much for me to handle... the exact reason why we got this idiot in office in the 1st place... too many folks out here who are lost in the sauce... I really think it's bigger than racism... the bigger issue is IGNORANCE.... and there are a few in here... im outtie 5000...

historically a persona like Trump shouldn't of been president on da first place, so everything else is house money :lol:

that said, you're not wrong, cuz da economy is shooting up now and Trump loves to step on his good news :lol:
We are talking economics now.

Historically, a black man should not have been president either. That didn't stop you from criticizing him, now did it.

Stop being a damn hypocrite for once. If you can't handle an economic discussion, then stop talking about economics. Don't try to pivot mid debate

Yes it does

nah it doesn't, my over arching premise that "Obama aint do enough/ish/etc. for black people" beeeeeeewwn Dyson critique.

cornell, tavis smiley, puff all said similar...

sure we can comb thru da detail to show nuance, but da gist remains da same.

Would Trumps approval rating reflect the status of the economy in any way?

Only if it's positively

Tavis Smiley and Cornel West have been butthurt for years for Obama not attending Smiley's show.

Dyson's argument is 100% more nuanced than you're asserting, and he wrote a book just 1 YEAR ago about Obama's Presidency. Funny enough, he talks about Obama being constrained by White Supremacy in the book. So while you're making these claims, you should actually make sure that you know what you're talking about.

As long as someone somewhere said something close to what NH is implying it's a fact

means Trump is in uncharted waters.

He's the 45th president. The job isn't new

Back
Top Bottom