***Official Political Discussion Thread***

How is calling our communities ghetto rasict?? people have use that term as long as I could remembered. Even we call/called it the ghetto.

It's the same as Black folks using the N word, it's okay, so saying ghetto is okay coming from a Black person or colored person. But from a white person, it's racist and ironically coming from Bernie, who apparently doesn't know life in the "ghetto".

He even said/made the assumption they're poor. This dude Bernie feeling his own kind of Bern SMH.

Hillary gettin' it.

It's the same as Black folks using the N word, it's okay, so saying ghetto is okay coming from a Black person or colored person. But from a white person, it's racist and ironically coming from Bernie, who apparently doesn't know life in the "ghetto".

He even said/made the assumption they're poor. This dude Bernie feeling his own kind of Bern SMH.

Hillary gettin' it.

But he's not calling them ghetto he is calling the neighborhood where they live ghetto. Again ghetto is not synonyms with African Americans as it has historically been used to describe Irish/italian/French/Latino and most notably Jewish ghettos during and after ww2

Last edited:
Dude didn't even take the time to listen to what Bernie said....all he heard was "ghetto" and assumed it was someone making fun of black people like he's accustomed to :lol:

Living in poverty with very little hope of social mobility is the definition of a ghetto.

Certainly seems that way

He said it's the same as saying the N word :lol:

Hillary gettin' it.

But he's not calling them ghetto he is calling the neighborhood where they live ghetto. Again ghetto is not synonyms with African Americans as it has historically been used to describe Irish/italian/French/Latino and most notably Jewish ghettos during and after ww2

Oh ok. Do you have twitter? Can you tell these smart educated Black dudes that they're wrong via tweet? I think it would have been better if he used "Black Community" rather than "ghetto" and "poor".

Last edited:
They got highlights on YouTube.. But they had a roast.. Even British Prime minister went off

World war 3 would be set off.. Cause his act ain't going sit well with the Chinese

Establishments hate him. Can't push customary agendas. A mutiny is kinda strong. Not saying it's unlikely, but as with everything, we should pump the brakes a bit. Debates have Trump looking like a condescending prick with no political compass, but his one-on-ones come off much better, in my opinion. I should say though, that I'm not 100% in his camp at all. I'm just not 100% opposed to it.

So, he's president. He's thee one, who leads our country. Only, it's never really been just one man. There will be people around him that come off as more political savvy. A few weeks ago I heard a quick interview he had and he brought up the point about hiring/appointing the best of the best to head each position. That's the best philosophy, in my opinion. Manager/Owner/CEO -- hire people smarter than you in each particular area. If...IF...true to his word, it's not filled with the bs promises to same-party constituents who are chummy with their now highly ranked friend. Trump ain't looking to return favors. Sometimes you gotta be willing to take chance and I'm still questioning myself on whether this is one of those times.

Last edited:

I've done business with essentially Chinese state owned entities.. His act won't go down well

Then you got the UK that has banned Buju and sizzla at different periods for stuff said in their music about homosexuals

Hell, even the new Prime minister of Canada has been extremely progressive already in his short time in office

America will be the butt of every joke and essential the rest of the world will just see you guys as consumers.. But inevitable the wrong thing will be done or said

Last edited:
But nobody respects us around the world right now. Obama has been pushed around and is a joke with Putin, N Korea, Assad (didn't keep his word on the "red line"), etc. Leaders around the world respect strength. Not "nice guys" who can't take a stand.

^^ You named the leaders of THREE countries in the world, all of which have proven to be crazy SOBs.

So three nut jobs = "nobody respects us around the world right now". Really??

You stay with these weak *** stances man. Sheesh.

^^ You named the leaders of THREE countries in the world, all of which have proven to be crazy SOBs.

So three nut jobs = "nobody respects us around the world right now". Really??

You stay with these weak *** stances man. Sheesh.

Foreign leaders want stupid American leaders that they can outmatch wits with and use as a ploy to turn the world against the US.

They want people like Trump and Cruz in the White House.

You can use their zealotry to appeal to the masses.

Last edited:
Foreign leaders want stupid American leaders that they can outmatch wits with and use as a ploy to turn the world against the US.

They want people like Trump and Cruz in the White House.

You can use their zealotry to appeal to the masses.

But nobody respects us around the world right now. Obama has been pushed around and is a joke with Putin, N Korea, Assad (didn't keep his word on the "red line"), etc. Leaders around the world respect strength. Not "nice guys" who can't take a stand.

Actually they don't..

Yes you can bargain from a position of strength.. But there is a huge difference between being strong and being rational

England has been a long time ally to the US and they had a 3 hour debate about banning dude him from their country

Bush wasn't really respected, but at least he wasn't a loose canon.. The Chinese don't take to insults well and things will be done out of principle

Ok guys whatever. Here's Jimmy Carter admitting Obama's poor leadership around the globe.

"“I can’t think of many nations where we have a better relationship than we did when [Obama] took over,” Jimmy Carter says." America’s “influence and prestige and respect in the world is probably lower” than seven years ago, he said.

http://dailysignal.com/2015/07/01/o...-brings-jimmy-carter-chris-christie-together/

Here's a Gallup poll where the American people agree.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/02/poll-us-thinks-obama-not-respected-abroad-103840

How about we look at polls of foreign people in foreign countries, to get a better idea of Obama's opinion overseas

Surprise, surprise, he is popular in most countries, much better than bush, especially in countries in Europe.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/24/7-charts-on-how-the-world-views-president-obama/

http://www.theatlantic.com/internat...d-really-losing-faith-in-barack-obama/371884/

http://www.gallup.com/poll/121991/world-citizens-views-leadership-pre-post-obama.aspx

-Btw famb, still waiting for you to explain to me how I can register to vote under my political ideology, instead or a political party. Thanks

Last edited:
It's a two way street with Putin, Kim and Assad though :lol: the rest of the world thinks those dudes are nuts. Especially Kim this dude talking about if the U.S. and S. Korea hold training exercises together, it'll be taken as an act of war incited by the U.S. and homedude will immediately pop off and destroy the mainland :lol:. **** homie you ain't doing none of that :lol:

Last edited:

It's a two way street with Putin, Kim and Assad though
laugh.gif
the rest of the world thinks those dudes are nuts. Especially Kim this dude talking about if the U.S. and S. Korea hold training exercises together, it'll be taken as an act of war incited by the U.S. and homedude will immediately pop off and destroy the mainland
laugh.gif
. **** homie you ain't doing none of that
laugh.gif
This dude is treating politics like rap beef. Yo we gotta protect our street cred in the world....Kim and Assad was talkin' bout us baby.

Who does that?
laugh.gif
blc and cl-1b stay exposing themselves

blc and cl-1b stay exposing themselves
Jimmy Carter agrees with me. Who agrees with you? Random sneaker forum guys with Satan in their avy.
 “I think he’s done some good things domestically like the health program and so forth, but on the world stage, just to be as objective about it as I can, I can’t think of many nations in the world where we have a better relationship now than we did when he took over,” he said in a conversation with Aspen Institute CEO Walter Isaacson last week.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/01/jimmy-carter-obama-foreign-policy_n_7706210.html
so.....if we're gonna value jimmy carter's opinion...then you must agree with his view on the ACA?

You cats are reaching with the "ghetto" thing. Bernie came from the ghetto too, were you guys even listening??!!

Back
Top Bottom