***Official Political Discussion Thread***

talking to myself here... but what if Cruz orchestrated this?

manufacture some rumors that you had affairs with some women in your campaign and carefully leak that info to the drumpf goons. encourage a super pac to make a subtle poke at drumpf's mail order bride. basically goad drumpf into making a bunch of what are now personal attacks against cruz and his family. then expose drumpf goons as the ones who invented these rumors based on very poor information.

profit.

is cruz/spawn of satan that smart?

200w.gif

Can't wait for the Hilary skit on SNL where she forces a bunch of trapped doves to land on her podium :lol:

Last edited:
Was at the Sanders convention today. That little bird was great. Outside of that, the speech was the normal Bernie speech we've all heard before, but for anyone new to his campaign, it was great info. Lots of fun, the Moda Center was ******* packed, had to be at least 20k people there. Hope he pulls WA tomorrow.

Well well well...that story just got even more interesting :lol: :nerd:

Didn't Rubio also pledge his support to Rafa?

What is going on. Mistresses, dudes sntiching, calling out wives. This is getting ridiculous.

I can't wait for Trump to get exposed as having 5000gb of those "border crossing" flixs on his computer.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...alph-nader-dubs-clinton-hillary-the-hypocrite

Ralph Nader on Thursday blasted Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton over her ties to Wall Street and other wealthy special interests.

“Hillary the hypocrite ought to open up on Broadway,” he said during a Vimeo interview with artist and activist itstheGADFLY.
“At the same time she’s denouncing big money corrupting politics, she’s taking big money corrupting her politics,” added Nader, who sought the White House five times under three different political party affiliations.
“She says one thing to voters and she does exactly the opposite in terms of her campaign cash sources. This is the problem with Hillary Clinton: She wants it both ways.”

Nader also accused Clinton of longstanding coziness with Wall Street, citing her history of paid speeches before major financial firms.

“Well, Hillary is basically the favorite candidate of Wall Street,” he said of the former secretary of State. "They’re pouring money into her campaign. She reciprocates. Hillary the Wall Street promoter, she gets money from Wall Street and yet she can come out on that stage and say exactly the opposite and get away with it.”

Shouldn't this be the point where the "corporations run the country" camp sit back and concede that Hillary will be the next Pres then if that's their stance?

But Ralph didn't hold back on Drumpf either...

Billionaire Trump, on the other hand, actually exaggerates his wealth as a campaign tactic, bragging that he can finance his entire presidential run if necessary. His “nobody owns me” image has resonated with more than a few voters, who may not realize that “The Donald” is a card-carrying member of the New York plutocracy.

The loud and raging Trump campaign tells us what can happen when voters follow their impulses without doing their homework. The burst of headline-grabbing, braggadocious phrases from Mr. Trump leaves his dubious business dealings, mistreatment of workers, acceptance of corporate welfare and his various tax escapes in the shadows (See David Cay Johnston’s piece, “21 Questions for Donald Trump”). Words over deeds so far.

Up to now, Trump, the current Republican frontrunner, holds or raises his poll numbers with each outrageous remark that appeals to the hardcore right — not all of them voters by the way — who love his bashing of minorities, his sexism and his ripping into other candidates. This is the latest Trump reality show.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ralph-nader/the-sanders-and-trump-ins_b_8805600.html

So instead of someone with questionable ties with Wall St, you'd rather have someone with questionable ties, a troubling track record of inflated ego, and a clear history of sexism and racism...

Last edited:
Dude did not hold back :wow:

:lol: i told rusty that broad a fraud.

But noooooo, ya more worried about Drumpf

sounding cuttin WWE ric flair promos on da

stump :pimp: :lol:

Brah please, don't act like you were trying to school me on Clinton.

You are using slandering her to deflect from Drumpf. Blco, a conservative, and many of the others Bernie supporters has been doing the same thing for months. We have discussed it plenty of times

And I would worry about someone spewing bigotry and ignorance at the level of Drumpf over taking money from Wall Street.

Once again, your just trying your best to convince you and yourself that voting for a bigot is the wise choice

Miss me wit that.

Last edited:
Standing beside a man who constantly references how they would treat you people "in the good old days" is baffling.

Back
Top Bottom