***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Mitt you told college kids like myself to shop around for the best price...and just borrow money from mom and dad, ***** with your thoughts on education and making it affordable

Why are you guys acting like investing your savings is guaranteed money?

Don't forget the reach abounds and shady dealings the ones high up on the food chain practice. Shoot Romney didn't even have to put up his own money with Bain. He had no risk.

This boy can talk, bringing this **** all full circle, these guys are really talented. As a person whose forced to publicly speak, and suck at it, its amazing to see these guys go at it.

Just put it on for a second, but did anyone spot the dude in the blue polo sleeping:rofl:

You know what they say about someone who keeps talking about the rules... 
laugh.gif

This dude AGAIN!!! Trying to make up rules "I think that was my turn" shut up and answer her question man!!!:smh:

Don't forget the reach abounds and shady dealings the ones high up on the food chain practice. Shoot Romney didn't even have to put up his own money with Bain. He had no risk.

Saving your money is guaranteed money. You create risk based on where you put the money but you dont have to invest that money in the stock market.

You can put it in a bank savings about and that money is federally insured sure you wont make but a very minimal return but it is guaranteed money

Last edited:
Dude sends jobs to china, invests with companies that ship jobs to china and then says he will crack down on china

Got big ol balls. Long balls

Dude doesn't even put his money IN THE STATES.

You don't get to be American number one with a foreign bank account. 

Back
Top Bottom