***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I actually don't support Hilary...once again thanks for assuming things about me and continuing to argue with the person you think I am.

Then why were you defending her for demeaning all black people in that racist joke of hers?

I actually don't support Hilary...once again thanks for assuming things about me and continuing to argue with the person you think I am.
Then why were you defending her for demeaning all black people in that racist joke of hers?
I didn't defend her. Do you even read my posts?! 
laugh.gif

Actually no I'm not okay with that joke I think it was tasteless. Thanks for assuming things about me though.

And you're ok with supporting a racist, sexist, bigoted idiot...thats all I need to know.

Then why did you say "really..." and then attack me personally instead of just saying Hillary was wrong? The left always using personal attacks and deflecting...

Man wat ?

Have u ever said anything negative about Trump Reagan or any of the other idiots you worship :lol:

Besides Trump Hillary gets the most flack out of anybody else in this thread

You are special

I didn't defend her. Do you even read my posts?! 
laugh.gif

Then why did you say "really..." and then attack me personally instead of just saying Hillary was wrong? The left always using personal attacks and deflecting...
Where did i use the world really in this quote
 Actually no I'm not okay with that joke I think it was tasteless.  Thanks for assuming things about me though.
And dude I did not attack you personally at all 
laugh.gif
 please show me where I did. 

-The Hilary joke was lame and corny. It was tryna be edgy, but is fell flat. I have heard much worst on NT, not naming names doe.

But if people wanna shade her for being involved in that bit, go right ahead. But I hope he who is without sin, throws the first stone

-But anyone it is hilarious to me that the people will complain that the are sick and tired of being labelled a racist for a comment, tired of people bringing race into things, complain about PC culture, complain about safe spaces, suddenly takes great offense to this joke, and how now pulling people's cards. :lol:

It was a lame joke, it is a reach to make it anymore than that, it you're offend you got every right to be, but no one is required to explain their reaction to you. Especially when you don't return the favor when the shoe is on the other foot.

Last edited:
Trump and Hilary can kick rocks.

Hilary just comes off as fake. Going on BET, dabbin and ****. It's like her people are telling her "Do this and do that and you'll win the black vote". It's the same **** Bill did. I'm not falling for the okie doke. She'll win though cuz ain't no Black people or Latinos voting for Trump and Bernie is weak.

Last edited:

Hilary just comes off as fake. Going on BET, dabbin and ****. It's like her people are telling her "Do this and do that and you'll win the black vote". It's the same **** Bill did. I'm not falling for the okie doke. She'll win though cuz ain't no Black people or Latinos voting for Trump and Bernie is weak.

Trump got one vote in Da Heights famb, that checks both those boxes

Last edited:

Me an my girl was just talking about this. She had the nerve to show up at Black girls rock :x

**** is disgusting. I'm gonna have to cast a vote for her to keep Trump out of office :x

Last edited:
Yo Ninja, did you used to have long hair when you bought all your fitteds? Why do they all fit so big?

U purposely cop em big because:

A. Wool shrinks as time passes so a fitted that fit cool a couple of years ago ends up being tight.

B. I dont like rocking hats that feel too constricting, scalp cant breathe & it starts to sweat.

That whole dadhat wave is a pass for me lol.

Last edited:
Damn, y'all don't have to personally attack him for having different political view points. Even if they are ill-informed, ignorant and self defeating.

True. :lol:

How are you supporting Trump Ninja. You think his feelings are exclusive to Mexicans?

Outta everyone left? He's da only one thats having a historical run.

We definitely not seeing this again in our lifetime.
You keep saying this, so what? :lol:

Like I can see you drone on and on here on ya conservative tip fronting like you in the center but then ya other posts just be I'm here cuz Trump is making this entertaining. We get it the Dem. is boring cuz Trillary got this locked up and it's interesting to see how the GOP will screw Trump in the RNC but c'mon man pull ya skirt down.

The GOP side is a must watch. All of this stuff has never happened before, blah, blah, blah.

You can be entertained and not support Trump you know ninja even if you want him to win cuz this would be history.

Back
Top Bottom