***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Can't win the DNC nomination without black people.

It's been over for Bernie.

You can say da same about Hillary and young people/ men thou..

And this superdelegates situation is very real.

No it is not.

How is it not real? :lol: if Bernie exceeds Hillary's pledge delegate count with da way he's been winning, and they go to convention...ya think da superdelegates just gonna be ite stifling da voters ehh? >D

How is it not real?
laugh.gif
if Bernie exceeds Hillary's pledge delegate count with da way he's been winning, and they go to convention...ya think da superdelegates just gonna be ite stifling da voters ehh?
grin.gif
How many states has he won so far by a percentage of 60%+?

Actually the % is more around 70, since they're split up proportionally (not the superdelegates the pledged delegates he'll have to win to make up 290+ deficit)

Last edited:
I have no problem with Bernie continuing to fight. He mathematically has no chance to win

If u remove superdelegates Bernie has a DEFINITE chance to match Clinton.

IF this ....IF that....LOL. A bunch of wishful thinking dudes. Keep dreaming champ. Make sure you introduce yourself to Rudyard Kipling. I'm sure you'll like his work.

:lol: god you're so stubborn...dont you Understand that da super delegates will essentially overturn da will of da voters if that happens, and Bernie is ahead of Hillary in pledged delegates? It'll disenfranchise da Democratic electorate, and if that happens either people will sit home or vote for Trump.

LOL at you attempting to call anyone stubborn....pot meet kettle.

Once again with the "IF" statements. Go read Rudyard Kipling.

Can't win the DNC nomination without black people.

It's been over for Bernie.

You can say da same about Hillary and young people/ men thou..

And this superdelegates situation is very real.

No it is not.

How is it not real? :lol: if Bernie exceeds Hillary's pledge delegate count with da way he's been winning, and they go to convention...ya think da superdelegates just gonna be ite stifling da voters ehh? >D

He is not going to exceed her in pledged delegate

Stop deluding yourself

Isn't it possible, without superdelegates, for Hillary to not reach 2384, and have it become a contested convention? While it's mathematically impossible for Berns to reach that number, can't the same be said without for Hillary without superdels?

Isn't it possible, without superdelegates, for Hillary to not reach 2384, and have it become a contested convention? While it's mathematically impossible for Berns to reach that number, can't the same be said without for Hillary without superdels?

Superdelegates won't, and shouldn't go against the vote like that.

Especially when it is not even close like this

And robbing Hillary of the nomination would fracture the party more than anything else

Bernie's only chance at getting the nomination is an indictment by the federal government against Hilary. Other than that there's simply no way to make up the ground. He's almost down twice as much as Hilary was to Obama in pledged delegates in 2008 and she took that to June must like he'll probably do. But the writing was on the wall a month before if not earlier, Bernie hasn't made up any ground and Hilary has actually increased her lead even as he went on that run with states a month or so ago. 

Bingo.

Im trying to tell ya, its not lookin sweet for Hillary if she gotta depend on superdelegates to push her over da line limping..

I think deuce king deuce king is just an unabashed front-runner. Disparaging Bernie Sanders and his supporters every chance he gets simply because Bernie isn't in the lead? Still claiming to like Jay-Z's music in 2016 just because he's a wealthy businessman?

I mean, come on champ!

I think deuce king deuce king is just an unabashed front-runner. Disparaging Bernie Sanders and his supporters every chance he gets simply because Bernie isn't in the lead? Still claiming to like Jay-Z's music in 2016 just because he's a wealthy businessman?

I mean, come on champ!

Not really sure what's your getting a champ but let me help you out since you mentioned my name. It's about winning and it's about sticking with people that can win, or being around winners. That mindset or mentality hopefully will rub off on you. Bernie CAN'T and more importantly won't win. That's why he has such a "so called" strong group behind him.

His group hasn't won and reps that's same loser me mentality....shout out to @HarlemToTheBronx@SunDOOBIE, sonoftony sonoftony @Rolaholic ninjahood ninjahood @Rexanglorum and so on. I'm putting dudes in their place once Bernie Sanders eventually taps out. Let me stop right there cause I don't want dudes to catch feelings...

We still playing delusional that Bernie doesnt have enuff delegates to play spoiler w/ Hillary huh? [emoji]128514[/emoji] If Bernie keeps cleaning up Hillary wont be able to out right clinch just on pledged delegates.

Last edited:
We still playing delusional that Bernie doesnt have enuff delegates to play spoiler w/ Hillary huh? [emoji]128514[/emoji] If Bernie keeps cleaning up Hillary wont be able to out right clinch just on pledged delegates.

Playing the delusion, that's rich coming from you.

IF this......IF that. Keep it going champ. Play your position.

Playing the delusion, that's rich coming from you.

Ya been dead wrong on Trump since day 1 though :lol: Bernie can play spoiler with pledge delegates and hold Hillary hostage to a far left platform.. somewhere she ain't trying to be.

Ya been dead wrong on Trump since day 1 though :lol: Bernie can play spoiler with pledge delegates and hold Hillary hostage to a far left platform.. somewhere she ain't trying to be.

How do you know? You weren't even back on NT when Drumpf announced his nomination.

Not really sure what's your getting a champ but let me help you out since you mentioned my name. It's about winning and it's about sticking with people that can win, or being around winners. That mindset or mentality hopefully will rub off on you. Bernie CAN'T and more importantly won't win. That's why he has such a "so called" strong group behind him.

His group hasn't won and reps that's same loser me mentality....shout out to @HarlemToTheBronx@SunDOOBIE, sonoftony sonoftony @Rolaholic ninjahood ninjahood @Rexanglorum and so on. I'm putting dudes in their place once Bernie Sanders eventually taps out. Let me stop right there cause I don't want dudes to catch feelings...
Who do you think you are b :lol:
Since you care so much about winning and surrounding yourself with winners, you should know that giving up while there is still even just a 0.01% of victory isn't something that winners do. They fight until the very end.
Bernie is a winner whether he becomes the nominee or not. He's a refreshing new breath in politics, in an overall positive way unlike Trump. Let him cook and continue spreading his ideas until the very end.

Last edited:

Is it possible for you to spontaneously burst into flames?

sure it's possible in strictest definition of the word. but its so unlikely that it is functionally impossible.

Bernie is the same way.

The EXACT same thing happened in HIlary vs Barack. its like we've all had amnesia. :lol:

Some reads:

[h1]Why Are the Highly Educated So Liberal?[/h1]

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/15/opinion/why-are-the-highly-educated-so-liberal.html

-------

This chart simultaneously distorts the positions of Democratic/liberals, conservative/Republicans and the Libertarians.

In many ways I find libertarians is even more dangerous that conservatism. And it shocks me that so many so called libertarians don't stop and ask themselves why so many white supremacist, suspected white supremacist, and red pill lames are attracted to their movement. And more disturbing, why the movement seems so welcoming of these types.

The movement is trying to convince the nation that system that a system that will benefit mostly affluent white males is the best way to go. And they say shocked when they get looked at funny style. In reality, there is no balance to libertarian movement like the chart would like to display. They have already made a covenant with conservatives; give us low taxes and defend gun "rights" at all cost, and we will provide you with talking points to defend your oppression of minorities and the working class.Even though we say are against systemic bias. See the Chicago School

I indulged in the ideology when I was younger but I now consider it a dangerous joke. Especially for minorities, especially for black people

No matter how much I respect the work of Chicago School, think Austrians make good points on some issues, believe that some libertarians sometimes are the only sensible people on the right on some issues, I still think of the movement as a dangerous, and America's love affair with some of their ideas have mean very self destructive for the Nation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom