***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The CEO's of big banks are getting paid at the expense of the public and they do get to run parts of the government. In any case, you're missing the point. You guys say that government should be run like a business so what is so wrong with the CEO of the Federal Government golfing? That is what most CEO's do and you guys want the President to be more like a CEO.

What CEO plays golf during the work week? The CEO of my company works long hours and is usually the first one to arrive and the last to leave at night.

What CEO plays golf during the work week? The CEO of my company works long hours and is usually the first one to arrive and the last to leave at night.

If it is a small or mid size company, I can believe that. When it comes to financial services and really big companies, the most senior people tend to not do very much actual work. They makes "deals," which is a euphemism for golfing, among other things.

The CEO's of big banks are getting paid at the expense of the public and they do get to run parts of the government. In any case, you're missing the point. You guys say that government should be run like a business so what is so wrong with the CEO of the Federal Government golfing? That is what most CEO's do and you guys want the President to be more like a CEO.

You got a link to prove this?

:nerd:

get the eff outta here...

Last December, CBS News reported that the number of vacation days President Obama has taken since the beginning of his presidency stood at 161 days. If you add the 28 days of vacation he has taken this year his total comes to 189 days.

However his predecessor, two-term President George W. Bush, took 879 days of vacation, including 77 trips to his Texas ranch according to a report by The Washington Post.

According to The Washington Post, “No modern president took less vacation than Jimmy Carter (79 days), while Ronald Reagan spent 335 days at his beloved California ranch.”

get the eff outta here...

Last December, CBS News reported that the number of vacation days President Obama has taken since the beginning of his presidency stood at 161 days. If you add the 28 days of vacation he has taken this year his total comes to 189 days.

However his predecessor, two-term President George W. Bush, took 879 days of vacation, including 77 trips to his Texas ranch according to a report by The Washington Post.

According to The Washington Post, “No modern president took less vacation than Jimmy Carter (79 days), while Ronald Reagan spent 335 days at his beloved California ranch.”

Damn those things called "facts" showing up again and ruining people's agendas.

Wasn't Bush reading to school children when the towers got hit?

Wasn't Bush on vacation at some ranch when katrina hit?

I know, It's probably the liberal media again. Only one side get held to the higher standard.
I was just about to post about Bush having the most vacation days of any President in a long time.

And that was the guy who was suppose to be stopping terororism after being caught unaware and slipping when the towers hit. Claim he was preventing countries from attaining WMDs :smh: Whole adminiastration's excuse was lack of imagination :stoneface: No ****.

Well this just shows you that even when Obama isn't on vacation, he still doesn't do any work. Has anyone seen his daily schedule? Dude gets his daily briefing at 10am, then has like 1 or 2 more events for the whole day and is done by 3:30-4 at the latest. He does nothing as admitted by democrat leaders on the hill who says he makes no effort to build relationships.

Here's your great president obamas schedule this week :rofl: What a joke, he might as well be on vacation.

Friday: 10:00 AM
The President and Vice President receive the Presidential Daily Briefing
Oval Office
Closed Press
11:00 AM
The President receives a briefing on the ongoing response to the Zika virus from members of his public health team; the Vice President also attends

Thursday: 10:00 AM
The President and the Vice President receive the Presidential Daily Briefing
Oval Office
Closed Press
12:30 PM
The President and the Vice President meet for lunch
Private Dining Room
Closed Press
2:30 PM
The President awards National Medals of Science and National Medals of Technology and Innovation

Wednesday: No public schedule available at this time.

Tuesday: No public schedule available at this time.

Monday: 11:35 AM
The President hosts a Medal of Valor ceremony
East Room
Open Press
Pre-Set 8:50AM; Final Gather 10:45AM – North Doors of the Palm Room
3:45 PM

Last edited:
Here's your great president obamas schedule this week :rofl: What a joke, he might as well be on vacation.

Friday: 10:00 AM
The President and Vice President receive the Presidential Daily Briefing
Oval Office
Closed Press
11:00 AM
The President receives a briefing on the ongoing response to the Zika virus from members of his public health team; the Vice President also attends

Thursday: 10:00 AM
The President and the Vice President receive the Presidential Daily Briefing
Oval Office
Closed Press
12:30 PM
The President and the Vice President meet for lunch
Private Dining Room
Closed Press
2:30 PM
The President awards National Medals of Science and National Medals of Technology and Innovation

Wednesday: No public schedule available at this time.

Tuesday: No public schedule available at this time.

Monday: 11:35 AM
The President hosts a Medal of Valor ceremony
East Room
Open Press
Pre-Set 8:50AM; Final Gather 10:45AM – North Doors of the Palm Room
3:45 PM

Can you expect anything else from ODRAMA.?? Dude has always been about acting like a president and not being a REAL president. Then you have all the OBAMAnoids in here defending him. It will all end soon though, once the donald takes over. Executive orders,,phsshh give me a break :smh:

Last edited:
A small part of me is curious as to what a Trump presidency would be like. Hopefully we won't have to find out how disastrous it would be.

Wasn't Bush reading to school children when the towers got hit?

Wasn't Bush on vacation at some ranch when katrina hit?

I know, It's probably the liberal media again. Only one side get held to the higher standard.

Not to excuse Bush for that idiocy, but Obama did some dumb **** like go Golfing RIGHT after announcing that ISIS video dropped about homeboy getting decapitated.
Even da liberal media raked him over da coals for that :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: My gawd that moving of the goalpost

:rofl:

At your reading comprehension

Dude you want to look in control now when you running around like a crazy trying to find something to criticize Obama on.

First it was he doesn't work, he is always in vacation or golfing. Then when that is proven wrong you shift to "well he doesn't do anything when he works"

Your petty argument ran out of gas now you're trying to save face

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Was a real interesting interview on Erin bernett just now.

She was interviewing a lady from the show shark tank who has known trump since they were in their 20s.
smart business lady cant recall her name.

She said trump has not changed one bit and thought him running was a joke.....he would make a terrible president.....but that he is unbelievably good at selling himself.

She said hillary was accomplished. ...smart....kind...presidential.

at the end erin asked her who would win.

She said "trump......no doubt in my mind"

Back
Top Bottom