***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I ain't gonna knock the next man for getting buns. Cause I know in my day I have smashed all kinds of chicks

But as a 30 year old, I been off having hood sex and smashing thots for a good while now.

And baby girl looking like she need to throw some respeck on her self. :smh: :lol:

this dirty *** dude what a shame don't respond to me anymore until you vaccuum your floor 

son talking about im a grown man my jewlery my great job etc cant even keep his little *** room clean 
mean.gif
 son got dust particles from 2004 stuck on his boxes and cds

Last edited:
what am I doing? smashing **** with STI bumps on their *** in my crib while tripping on shoeboxes inhaling dust from 98? yeah you're spot on thats how I like to get down 
roll.gif

miss me with that man your life speaks for itself theres nothing you can say to make it better like I said you assassinated your own character a while ago and keep making it worse 

Last edited:
oh please.... its straight zzz [emoji]128564[/emoji] here. no one killing or letting nuffin die in here. soon as an opinion runs counter to ya run straight for da personal, and **** dont fade me cuz im comfortable in my skin, maybe you should be comfy wit yaselves perhaps?

btw

The first presidential debate of the 2016 general election will be on Sept. 26 in Dayton, Ohio

2 more months of hijinks in here i see in da meantime :smh: :lol:

trump gonna get murked in that debate b

That's what 16 republicans thought too.

Also, she can't win a debate if she's gonna be the new Ron Burgundy :lol: Anyone else see this? She actually read the word "sigh" off a teleprompter :rofl:

Trump has no chance in a policy debate. He deflected and insulted his way to the nomination, those are his strengths. I doubt those tactics will work in the general election debates.

Last edited:
those emoticons won't help you.

trump supporters are invested in him so much at this point that they just have to go with it.

im not trying to convince anyone....like i said many times...i am a reasonable human.

if donald trump had something reasonable to say....i would listen. but somehow him talking more just makes it worse.

if thats your guy then thats what it is.

but its disconcerting to me that someone who is well educated in politics and economics would support someone like this.

but what do i know.

all this is just bull**** honestly until november.

so i guess well just have to see.

Let's be real for a minute. We're talking about this dude:

All Hillary will have to do to make Donald "low information" Trump look bad is delve into the details of whatever they'll be discussing during the debate.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/26/business/dealbook/when-you-dial-911-and-wall-street-answers.html

A Tennessee woman slipped into a coma and died after an ambulance company took so long to assemble a crew that one worker had time for a cigarette break.

Paramedics in New York had to covertly swipe medical supplies from a hospital to restock their depleted ambulances after emergency runs.

A man in the suburban South watched a chimney fire burn his house to the ground as he waited for the fire department, which billed him anyway and then sued him for $15,000 when he did not pay.

In each of these cases, someone dialed 911 and Wall Street answered.

The business of driving ambulances and operating fire brigades represents just one facet of a profound shift on Wall Street and Main Street alike, a New York Times investigation has found. Since the 2008 financial crisis, private equity firms, the “corporate raiders” of an earlier era, have increasingly taken over a wide array of civic and financial services that are central to American life.

Today, people interact with private equity when they dial 911, pay their mortgage, play a round of golf or turn on the kitchen tap for a glass of water.

Private equity put a unique stamp on these businesses. Unlike other for-profit companies, which often have years of experience making a product or offering a service, private equity is primarily skilled in making money. And in many of these businesses, The Times found, private equity firms applied a sophisticated moneymaking playbook: a mix of cost cuts, price increases, lobbying and litigation.

In emergency care and firefighting, this approach creates a fundamental tension: the push to turn a profit while caring for people in their most vulnerable moments.

those emoticons won't help you.

trump supporters are invested in him so much at this point that they just have to go with it.

im not trying to convince anyone....like i said many times...i am a reasonable human.

if donald trump had something reasonable to say....i would listen. but somehow him talking more just makes it worse.

if thats your guy then thats what it is.

but its disconcerting to me that someone who is well educated in politics and economics would support someone like this.

but what do i know.

all this is just bull**** honestly until november.

so i guess well just have to see.

Trump been hammered in every debate... Clinton has been treated with kid gloves in all but ONE debate that Jose Ramos cornered her and she basically laughed off da question & refused to answer.

Trump gonna chew her leg off :lol: Clinton has been in enemy territory ONE time @ Fox for a townhall with Bret Baier and NO press conference in months...that jaw is as glass as it gets, especially when than Clinton foundation.

Last edited:
Lol look who trump has debated with tho.

Everyone knows how this is going to end.

You can rebut all you want but all there is now is a waiting game.

Ill let you tell it tho.

Trumpeteers are under the assumption that Clinton has zero game plan for their guy and that the bigot has a flawless strategy already laid out for Hillary

Each candidate's history has shown us that neither of these things could be further from the truth

Trump been hammered in every debate
Then why expect things to be any different?

What you seem to be expecting is for Donald to yell over her, hurl some insults, and keep doing most of the same **** he's been doing.

That's not how you win a debate.

Last edited:
Trump been hammered in every debate
Then why expect things to be any different?

What you seem to be expecting is for Donald to yell over her, hurl some insults, and keep doing most of the same **** he's been doing.

That's not how you win a debate.
Lol look who trump has debated with tho.

Everyone knows how this is going to end.

You can rebut all you want but all there is now is a waiting game.

Ill let you tell it tho.

she got a glass jaw b...

:lol:

Trump Survived Ted ******* Cruz... + 15 other people.

September can't come fast enough [emoji]9203[/emoji][emoji]9203[/emoji][emoji]9203[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom