***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The thing with Hillary though... she can somewhat admit to her mistakes, take the brunt of the criticism, roll with it by learning based on experience to make herself a better leader.

Can you say that about Trump and his arrogance?

laugh.gif
 @ people saying Clinton isn't qualified to be president but then believe Trump somehow is 
roll.gif

The funny thing is that Hillary's entire career has to be scoured for these mistakes

Trump's list is based on a single year

Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich.

Dude stop.

Hillary is not nearly as bad as Trump.

Especially on economic and social issues.

I know, trust me :lol:

There's a clear better candidate between the two. She's not perfect but she's not Trump either.

Good to hear famb, are you gonna give baby girl day vote doe?

I need you to be a good wing man. Hillary is like the ugly annoying friend, and the squad needs to get dem Liberal Supreme Court Justice yambs.

I need you to put the team on your back brah, give the ugly chick come loving, so the squad and Flourish. : sexy

Trump got sued for violating one of the Civil Rights Act, multiple times.

But he is an angel compared to Hillary. :smh:

Y'all boys need to lay off the Reggie

The funny thing is that Hillary's entire career has to be scoured for these mistakes

Yeah you tell that to the Mothers of the dead from the Beghazi debacle. You tell them that mistakes happen and happen and happen and its ok because she admits to those mistakes. Somehow that makes it ok???

laugh.gif
 @ people saying Clinton isn't qualified to be president but then believe Trump somehow is 
roll.gif

Listen is Trump Perfect? NO

Is he corrupted somehow?? Maybe so, but btw the both, Trump seems like an angel compare to Hillary
roll.gif
roll.gif
I don't like or enjoy responding in a political discussion in this way but this is all this deserves...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah you tell that to the Mothers of the dead from the Beghazi debacle. You tell them that mistakes happen and happen and happen and its ok because she admits to those mistakes. Somehow that makes it ok???
I don't think he said that...he just said the sample size for trump is like 50 times smaller.

Not that mistakes are okay, but that Trump has arguably made more mistakes than Hillary has made over her entire political career over the course of his campaign for president.

If you like we can get into all the things that had gone on involving Trump before he decided to run for president.

Last edited:
has he? c'mon.... :lol:

1. On July 2, Trump tweeted out an image featuring Hillary Clinton’s face over a background of cash, with a six-pointed star reading “Most corrupt candidate ever.”
(Why he delete it?)

2. Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein. "He was a bad guy—really bad guy. But you know what? He did well? He killed terrorists. He did that so good. They didn't read them the rights. They didn't talk. They were terrorists. Over. Today, Iraq is Harvard for terrorism.” (Compliments a Dictator)

3. Texas law restricting abortion clinics, a landmark in the decades-long battle over abortion. “Now if we had [the late Supreme Court Justice Antonin] Scalia was living or if Scalia was replaced by me, you wouldn’t have had that. Okay? It would’ve been the opposite,” the presumptive GOP nominee said in a radio interview.
(Ruling was decided 5-3. So if Scalia was alive it would had been 5-4. :rolleyes )

4. "Just arrived in Scotland. Place is going wild over the vote. They took their country back, just like we will take America back. No games!"
(Scotland is not UK :lol: )

5. “The judge was appointed by Barack Obama, federal judge. Frankly, he should recuse himself because he’s given us ruling after ruling after ruling, negative, negative, negative,” Trump said, adding, “What happens is the judge, who happens to be, we believe, Mexican, which is great. I think that’s fine.” The judge was born and raised in Indiana, though his parents emigrated from Mexico.
(Racist?)

6. Megyn Kelly had "blood coming out of her wherever"
(Sexist?)

7.... Do I really need to continue with this? :rofl:

has any of this affected his run?

is a jr smith crazy 3 point shot crazy if it goes in?

think about it.

think about it.
Consider what's at stake with a crazy JR Smith shot compared to what's at stale when Trump reaches out to Russian hackers when he's suspected of having some hand in the hacking.

Don't be so obtuse.

Last edited:

There is only one side of this argument that's acting like mistakes don't matter

What is your opinion on Trump stating he would force the military to carry out his order to kill the families of terrorists?

I dont recall him saying that. Quote??
 We’re fighting a very politically correct war,” he said in response to a question about avoiding civilian causalities. “And the other thing is with the terrorists, you have to take out their families. They, they care about their lives. Don’t kid yourself. But they say they don’t care about their lives. You have to take out their families.”
And this is him defending that statement

Last edited:
I dont recall him saying that. Quote??
Initial statement in a Fox news interview
http://edition.cnn.com/2015/12/02/politics/donald-trump-terrorists-families/
He then doubled downon that during the Fox republican debate and said he would force the military to carry out those orders
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...e-to-murder-terrorists-families-a6912496.html
I'm sure you can find full videos of both on youtube if you want to verify it wasn't taken out of context somehow by the media.

Last edited:
has any of this affected his run?

think about it.

I'll be honest.. it hasn't because his supporters for some reason or another DO NOT CARE about facts. They care about a magical "WALL" that will somehow protect them but do not care about the logistics and cost. They care about defeating ISIS but do not care if American lives are lost (boots on the ground).

Listen I value dissenting opinions but you need to take the blinders off and call a spade a spade or you will obviously be called out on it.

And I cant wait for the attack ads from Clinton. Gonna be some good ones when they take the gloves off.

u late, they beeeeeeen airing in battlegrounds...

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...linton-crushing-trump-in-battleground-ad-wars

problem is they're having no effect.
Yes they are.

based on what? polls no one will believe here yet? :lol:
What's your assessment based on exactly, then?:nerd:
Yeah Ninja, how are you basing your claims?

Clinton is spending millions a week on ads vs $0 on Trump's side.

Obama went from laughing at a potential Trump Administration to taking it dead serious now...

and i guess even though no one here is supposed to believe em, da political pundits treat those polls like gospel...and they're shook. :lol:

And I cant wait for the attack ads from Clinton. Gonna be some good ones when they take the gloves off.

u late, they beeeeeeen airing in battlegrounds...

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...linton-crushing-trump-in-battleground-ad-wars

problem is they're having no effect.
Yes they are.

based on what? polls no one will believe here yet?
laugh.gif
What's your assessment based on exactly, then?
nerd.gif
Yeah Ninja, how are you basing your claims?
Clinton is spending millions a week on ads vs $0 on Trump's side.

Obama went from laughing at a potential Trump Administration to taking it dead serious now...

and i guess even though no one here is supposed to believe em, da political pundits treat those polls like gospel...and they're shook.
laugh.gif
Did you just find a roundabout way to cite the polls you just said don't mean anything to support your argument?
laugh.gif

You're crafty.

Last edited:
I for one will be cheering on Ninjahood at the Olympic gymnastics competition this summer. Go USA :pimp:

We could spend a lot of time debating which candidate has done more questionable stuff in their past. But the open-and-shut discussion would be about what each candidate has proposed to do in their time as President. Here are some of Trump's off the top of my head:

1) Ban all Muslims
2) Ban people from nearly every country (today he has expanded it to much of Europe)
3) Deport millions of illegal immigrants
4) Target families of terrorists
5) Build a giant wall
6) No longer promise full repayment of US bonds
7) Shut down free press
8 ) Appoint conservative (and probably unqualified) judges to the supreme court
9) Lower taxes on the rich
10) Expand the public's access to guns, including to schools
11) Believes climate change is a hoax, so we will fall 4 years behind on this issue, if not more
12) Advocates link between vaccines and autism, so could very well see a movement away from required vaccinations and in turn a return of many epidemics

I tried to find more policies on his website. He has a whole section devoted to mental health, but 90% of spent talking about guns. This is his only actual proposal in that section: "It needs to be fixed."

What a piece of trash. I couldn't come up with satire this absurd if I tried.

Giant Douche or Turd Sandwich.

Cruz or Kasich or Rubio would've been a Turd Sandwich.

Trump is like a Runny Diarrhea Planet that is going to collide with earth and cover every square inch of it with putrid poorly-formed stool. So dense that you'll have **** running out your nose and accidentally inhale pieces of corn whenever you open your mouth to speak.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom