***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The more liberal judge has won the Wisconsin Supreme Court seat.

giphy.gif

This was one of the key moments from this briefing that I described earlier. The argument came shortly after Trump played a propaganda video.

NEVER EVER EVER FORGET that this historical event occurred on March 11 (aka ONE MONTH ago).

if anyone says they were making moves at a national level before this date, I say B U L L S H|

NEVER EVER EVER FORGET that this historical event occurred on March 11 (aka ONE MONTH ago).

if anyone says they were making moves at a national level before this date, I say B U L L S H|

I think the China travel ban was an important move, though it was flawed due to loopholes. To his credit, Trump did that in late January based on advice from his health experts like Dr. Fauci. He quickly squandered that momentum by taking a premature victory lap as if the travel ban solved the problem.
In February, Trump took no further major steps. Instead, he continually diminished the severity of the virus, made false statements and lied about the virus and supplies.

I think the China travel ban was an important move, though it was flawed due to loopholes. Trump did that in late January.
The next month however, Trump took no further major steps. Instead, he continually diminished the severity of the virus, made false statements and lied about the virus.

you know what that´s fair, I was typing mad and skipped over that.

still, by that time it had gone international and they STILL acted like it was a big surprise when it came.

now here we are today with this guy screaming ¨President calls the shots.¨

I can´t wrap my head around it.

dam our president-elect is getting roasted on twitter again
it's so mean and unfair. after all he's done for us? people need to learn to be more grateful. he's doing this for free. not taking a single penny. keep up the abuse and he'll just quit one day. you'll see.

We're all larger than this dreaded virus. We can't see the mother****er.

While I am an atheist, I have a lot of sympathy for people of faith who think very seriously about God and man’s role in the universe and get undermined by grifters who claim that God will make you rich or prevent you from getting sick if you give money to a mega church.

With medicine, it has to be especially disheartening. There’s this rich tradition of Catholic orders who provide healthcare and catholic universities and monasteries trying to find ways to either heal the sick or at least ease suffering. In more recent history, there are Methodist and Presbyterian and Seventh Adventists who have established and who run hospitals. All these people animated by an understanding that God gives us the tools to prevent and cure and treat illness. Then there comes these grifters who say “nah, just go to church to own the libs, God will protect you.”

dude should be thrown in jail

Back
Top Bottom