***Official Political Discussion Thread***

My man has had it with ninjas stupidity.
laugh.gif
We have all had it with his stupidity.

How is that? Im kurious to kno your reasons as to why you believe that, kuz posting that link doesnt give me any reason to believe you.

wubalubadubdub wubalubadubdub

She is as corrupt as they come and rusty is drowning in kool aid as usual.

Clinton foundation and Clinton state department had an incestuous relationship. It's likely why she had a private server. Because we have NEVER gotten a real answer on the WHY. You don't install a private server for convenience.

She hasn't given a real press conference in over 200 days.

She "short circuits" and lies all the time. Hillary... humans don't short circuit.

I've posted actual verified shady dealings she had with russia and it was ignored.

Huge donations from wall street. Foundation taking money from countries with bad human rights records. Pay for play allegations.

Dnc in the bsg for her. Lying about benghazi by blaming a video. Calling the victims parents liars. Shady investments.

Nobody has gotten rich off politics like the clintons. Noone.

There is plenty ammo for a normal human to beat her

They even had to return about $48,000 in furniture, and they paid the government about $86,000 for other items back when they left the white house with goods lol

Donald trump being who he is has no bearing on why most of the country thinks you can't trust Hillary.

Fair enough, as you were

How is that? Im kurious to kno your reasons as to why you believe that, kuz posting that link doesnt give me any reason to believe you.

wubalubadubdub wubalubadubdub

its not like none of ya was gonna do it, i aint either bother cuz i alluded to earlier.

The real reason you wont is kuz i didnt ask youn quite frankly i kouldnt give a **** about your opinion...so theres that [emoji]128129[/emoji]

i dont even know who u are b, u think i care about what u think about my opinion?

:lol: silly wabbit..

anywho...

CNN)-
Newly released emails from Hillary Clinton's tenure as secretary of state raise questions about the nature of the department's relationship with the Clinton Foundation.

Judicial Watch, a conservative watchdog group, released 296 pages of emails from the Democratic presidential nominee, including 44 that Judicial Watch says were not previously handed over to the State Department by Clinton. The emails, many of which are heavily redacted, raise questions about the Clinton Foundation's influence on the State Department and its relations during her tenure.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-judicial-watch/
so ninja = wubalubadubdub?

Drumpf's advisors to Drumpf after the Republican and Democratic conventions and the Khan controversy: "Sir, it's best that you tone down on the provocative language, many high rankings officials of our own party are openly criticizing your statements about the Khan family. Perhaps it's time to act more presidential and statesman-like. For example, how about presenting your tax and economic policy in your next speech?"

Drumpf in his first public speech after presenting his economic policy: "Kill Hillary Clinton!"

Is this the same dude that had the screen name of wawewowowa (something like that, at least)?

They seem to post in a very similar fashion and they're both apparently from NY.

I dunno who that is

With all my suspect views i voted for obama and will likely vote for Hillary. It's okay not to have a complete circle jerk sometimes.

Hillary gets a constant pass because the other side is worse. People brushing off corruption like you're wrong for even pointing it out.

The king of the thread telling me to start posting about social justice and economics. I'll pass. NT has 50 threads about social justice, i don't think my opinion is really needed or wanted.

Last edited:
ninjahood ninjahood

Dogg you a ***** in every sense of the word. How you gonna quote me, when i wasnt talkin to you, talkin bout im not gonna give you my opinion, when klearly no one asked you. Dont interrupt grown folks little boy. I kouldnt give less than a **** if you kno me kuz you aint **** bruh. Dont try to add ya measly $0.02 when **** dont koncern you. **** outta my face punk. Mutha****as got other **** to worry bout.

ninjahood ninjahood

N i kno ya ***** *** gonna prolly tell meth kuz as i said before you a *****

[emoji]128129[/emoji]

of course i am :lol: ...da more of u jokers are out da paint da better.

giphy.gif

get ur weigh up, not ur hate up.

Is this the same dude that had the screen name of wawewowowa (something like that, at least)?

They seem to post in a very similar fashion and they're both apparently from NY.

I dunno who that is

With all my suspect views i voted for obama and will likely vote for Hillary. It's okay not to have a complete circle jerk sometimes.

Hillary gets a constant pass because the other side is worse. People brushing off corruption like you're wrong for even pointing it out.

The king of the thread telling me to start posting about social justice and economics. I'll pass. NT has 50 threads about social justice, i don't think my opinion is really needed or wanted.

You see, more slick comments towards me, like you can't help it.

And please Brah, when it came to defending Trump voters, you were there, when it comes to bloodthirst about Muslim terrorist, you are there. When it comes to painting someone as an anti-semite, you are there.

But when it comes to social justice and economics. You are ghost.

You are someone that feels entitled that people talk about what you want to talk about all the time.

Last edited:
ninjahood ninjahood

Dogg you a ***** in every sense of the word. How you gonna quote me, when i wasnt talkin to you, talkin bout im not gonna give you my opinion, when klearly no one asked you. Dont interrupt grown folks little boy. I kouldnt give less than a **** if you kno me kuz you aint **** bruh. Dont try to add ya measly $0.02 when **** dont koncern you. **** outta my face punk. Mutha****as got other **** to worry bout.

ninjahood ninjahood

N i kno ya ***** *** gonna prolly tell meth kuz as i said before you a *****

[emoji]128129[/emoji]

of course i am :lol: ...da more of u jokers are out da paint da better.

giphy.gif

get ur weigh up, not ur hate up.

You a weenie bruh n i kno it, you kno it, they kno it. I aint tryna go back n forth, so please refrain from quotin me when you aint mentioned, k?

Thanks n have a nice day [emoji]127867[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom