***Official Political Discussion Thread***

RIP Dr. John McLaughlin... Learned alot watching your show including how much I wanted to choke the ish outta pat buchanan...

you're sounding like a New Yorker who every draft night or pre-season talks about how the Knicks will win the championship. Just admit that things don't look good for Trump by every objective measure

exactly dudes hanging by a thin shred of a thread. Refuses to acknowledge polls, expert analysis, can't be objective with all the gaffes made by Trump, won't respond to racial insensitive comments made by Trump, etc... all because this election isn't like all the other elections excuse. Ridiculous. :lol:

Last edited:
That video is from June.

Based on Huffington Post "trendlines," the last time Trump was not leading in the Republican primary was June 29, 2015. http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/2016-national-gop-primary

Check again -- that video is from June 19, 2015; 10 days before the article you referenced above.

"Do you fools read NT or just skim through it?"
That's what I meant (time goes too fast when you get old like me. can't believe it's already mid-August, 2016), but thanks for fact-checking me.

The whole point is that the video was from over a year ago (only 3 days after Trump announced and probably before any new polls had been taken) and 7 to 8 months before the first primary. And as you can see from Huffington Post, Trump was leading a couple weeks after announcing and never looked back.

Last edited:
Trump supporters got that ignoring FACTUAL information down that's for sure just like Trump.

Asked if the Khan controversy was a mistake, @realDonaldTrump tells CNBC: "You'll have to define what mistake is."

The idiot can't even acknowledge the mistakes their campaign has made so when you deal with people like this.. whom lack humility.. you just gotta laugh at em cause these people are either too stubborn or just plain ol dummies that won't ever learn anything new from their past mistakes cause for one they think they know it all, and two, they don't truthfully admit errors.

Last edited:
[thread="509493"]no reason to talk about momma'Hill.... [/thread]
[thread="509493"] [/thread]
[thread="509493"]from jump it's been a race to keep Trump OUT, not get her IN..... [/thread]
[thread="509493"] [/thread]
[thread="509493"]I'll take a straight up liar vs a liar that's also racist and a bigot [/thread]

and that why she aint gonna win..there is no passion on that side for her...

she aint running on her record, she just running anti Trump.

u not gonna convince people who are all in for Trump to not vote for him and u aint conjuring up da inspiration for someone to vote for u, especially when people think u a straight up liar.

it'll be interesting to see how many people stay home now that they think "ehh Trump behind, im staying home.. Hillary? w/e zzz".

and that why she aint gonna win..there is no passion on that side for her...

she aint running on her record, she just running anti Trump.

u not gonna convince people who are all in for Trump to not vote for him and u aint conjuring up da inspiration for someone to vote for u, especially when people think u a straight up liar.

it'll be interesting to see how many people stay home now that they think "ehh Trump behind, im staying home.. Hillary? w/e zzz".

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

-Hillary doesn't need Trump's base to win

-Relying on low turnout :lol:. If turnout returns to 2004 numbers, it looks like Trump is still getting washed. Clinton has way more ways to get to 270. LINK

Last edited:
Not only does she not need Drumpf's base. He's turning away specific groups now that have traditionally leaned republican. No matter how enthused his ignorant base is, the numbers just aren't enough. 

Last edited:
im confident Trump got a great chance.

we still in August, debates still looming, and da more Clinton is in da public eye talking, da less people like her.

and rusty aint lookin at no one in this thread with a straight face and utter "Clinton is going to remake Obama's old electorate and bring em out to vote", with those negatives of hers.

The debates that Drumpf is still trying to duck? And every press conference in the last 2 weeks he can't stay on message and you still think he can debate policy effectively with his "believe me" and "yuuuuuge". And you say people continue to like Hillary less and less yet her lead in poll after poll keeps growing. Drumpf is still the more unfavorable candidate. She doesn't need the entire Obama coalition to turn out because her opponent is so divisive 

I was just about to say the same thing. Dude talking like his base is this overwhelming majority.

Its not.

we still in August, debates still looming, and da more Clinton is in da public eye talking, da less people like her.

and rusty aint lookin at no one in this thread with a straight face and utter "Clinton is going to remake Obama's old electorate and bring em out to vote", with those negatives of hers.

Really that is the criteria we're using. That Hillary Clinton is not going to replicate the success of a once in a lifetime candidate that ran when the voting laws in many states were different, and the incumbent was hated (2008).

Only Simone Biles can compete with your train of thought

From mocking folk about how Trump is gonna take this easily, to now sayng "he got a chance" and "Hillary is not exciting people"

You sound desperate as **** b.

Last edited:

I'm confident as well B. Da DON is going to do extreme vetting EXTREME VETTING.

How sad is this? :lol:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

"Help Me Stop Crooked Hillary From Rigging This Election!"

What type of training do these 'observers' get? Looking over the shoulder of someone voting? Arguing with election officials?

So basically he wants Trump supporters whom are probably racists to intimidate voters near polling places.

Trump is getting desperate! Help Russia.. Help!
That does worry me a little. Russia has invested so much in their puppet candidate. What's to stop them from even more extreme actions like an assassination, leaking info that puts our servicemen and women at risk, orchestrating a terrorist attack right before the election, etc.?

Thankfully, Russia is used to operating in Russia, where they can intimidate the press and manipulate the people. Their tactics will not be kept secret for long in the U.S.

Last edited:
Hillary is gonna run away with the black vote, win Hispanics by a wide margin, and replicate Bam's win margin in other demographics

Not only that, she might flip a Red State.

She ain't gonna be 2008 Obeezy, but it is looking like she might come close in electoral college votes

Obama's electorate is Clinton's electorate.

What part of endorsement does he not understand?
eyes.gif
For the most part yes, but in terms of sheer numbers, this election isn't likely to have the 2008 turnout numbers because of the dislike from both candidates. But for as much as Drumpf has taken some of the blue collar workers from the equation he's alienated more of the GOP base and turned away more of those Romney/McCain people from the last two cycles, hence why states that have been red for decades are now up in play. 

How sad is this? :lol:

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer

"Help Me Stop Crooked Hillary From Rigging This Election!"

What type of training do these 'observers' get? Looking over the shoulder of someone voting? Arguing with election officials?

So basically he wants Trump supporters whom are probably racists to intimidate voters near polling places.

Trump is getting desperate! Help Russia.. Help!
That does worry me a little. Russia has invested so much in their puppet candidate. What's to stop them from even more extreme actions like an assassination, leaking info that puts our servicemen and women at risk, orchestrating a terrorist attack right before the election, etc.?

Thankfully, Russia is used to operating in Russia, where they can intimidate the press and manipulate the people. Their tactics will not be kept secret for long in the U.S.
Well, they did get Manafort onto the Trump train. Let's see how far he can get the Manchurian candidate.

For the most part yes, but in terms of sheer numbers, this election isn't likely to have the 2008 turnout numbers because of the dislike from both candidates. But for as much as Drumpf has taken some of the blue collar workers from the equation he's alienated more of the GOP base and turned away more of those Romney/McCain people from the last two cycles, hence why states that have been red for decades are now up in play. 

I think 2016 will be huge in turnout. This is the first Woman President so the media will be all over this election as far as historical precedent is concern. I mean who doesn't want to vote for the first female President of the United States of America?.

Also, Trump's hateful rhetoric has caused so many Mexican Americans in my area of So Cal (whom have never cared one bit about politics) to register to vote. Hell I couldn't believe it when people I have known for years whom never voted ever in their lives actually campaigning to me and telling me Hillary's positions. I was impressed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom