***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Cqz9hBLUkAA5fQr.jpg

^^^^K & 14th is by Park DC. That club got so many bishes dawg :pimp:.
you could be a complete lame and still pick up a girl in that part of DC. i would know lol

if i ever go out in DC again I'll have to check it out.
NT political discussion thread after election party at Park ? [emoji]128064[/emoji] ...even the trump supporters in here invited after they take that L , drinks on them if they show up tho :lol:
I'm down.

and why do we keep entertaining the turd in the punch bowl?

and guess his reason for doing it. And I call BS on that because there is no way you can know why he did it,

:lol:

yo if u wanna stay in ur cave go right ahead, it was widely reported da contents of Hillary's speech & Trump made a Preemptive strike..this has been reported EVERYWHERE..i dont habe to guess when that's what it was and whats in been ruled across all da pundits of all political stripes.

Deflect, deflect, deflect

All because you refuse to face your hypocrisy.

u just sound like on another planet now

what part of "Hillary's speech leaked ahead of time full of identity politics and he preemptively hit her wit da Bigot" language u don't understand?

EVERYONE recognized what Trump did, hence why da coverage now is all about immigration and NOT da Clinton Speech.

What part of giving Trump a pass, yet criticizing liberals for supposedly using identity politics makes you a hypocrite, don't you understand?

EVERYONE in this thread sees the hypocrisy but you

he preemptively did that cuz of da Hillary Speech leaked as reported by everyone except u..which you got zero words for :lol:

Preemptive huh... :rolleyes

looks like we all knows who watches da news & who doesn't...

Trump's Speech where he alludes to Clinton's looming race card play

What does she do when she can’t defend her record?" Trump asked the crowd during a rally in Manchester, N.H. on Thursday afternoon. "She lies, and she smears, and she paints decent Americans — you — as racists."
"It’s the oldest play in the Democratic playbook," he added.
Trump's comments came just before Clinton's speech in Reno, Nev., focused on tying Trump to the alt-right movement.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...its-trump-white-nationalist-support/89340294/

annnd....

At a rally in Manchester, N.H., on Thursday afternoon, Mr. Trump offered a pre-emptive response to Mrs. Clinton’s speech, portraying her attacks as directed not only at him, but also at his many supporters.

“She lies, and she smears, and she paints decent Americans — you — as racists,” he said, motioning toward the crowd gathered at a hotel. “She bullies voters who only want a better future and tries to intimidate them out of voting for a change.”

He offered a pointed response to Mrs. Clinton and those “pushing her to spread smears and her lies about decent people.”

“I have three words,” he said. “I want you to remember these three words: Shame on you.”

Mrs. Clinton’s pitch seemed aimed largely at moderate Republicans and other voters who have watched Mr. Trump’s attempts in recent days to soften his image.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/2...eech.html?_r=0&referer=http://www.google.com/

so can we move on from this stupid point? :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Yep we can.

Everyone is in agreement you are a hypocrite for giving Trump a pass on using "da identity politics"

It is all good

he preemptively responded to da Clinton speech (which leaked)... for da 10th time...

Rusty is only ok when Democrats use identity politics (no answer on Clinton's speech)... Republicans can't respond by fightin fire with fire

:rolleyes :lol: u gonna have to try harder then that b.

he preemptively responded to da Clinton speech (which leaked)... for da 10th time...

Rusty is only ok when Democrats use identity politics (no answer on Clinton's speech)... Republicans can't respond by fightin fire with fire

YOU, not me, YOU, are the one constant criticizing"da liberals" and "da democrats" for talking about race, even honestly as a way to trick minorities into voting for them

i have argued that there is nothing wrong with discussing the realities of racism, and that the GOP does the same thing just in a sneak way with white people. See the Southern Strategy

You go on and on in different threads and complain about "da identity politics" and how sjw are quick to label Trump, yourself and anyone else a bigot

But when Trump does it, you find an excuse for him.

That is why you are a hypocrite, and I refuse to indulge your deflection to move attention away from point that out.,

That once again, you're a straight up hypocrite. Facts

-And what Hillary said about Trump and racism is dead right. Those Alt-right clowns love him, and he has the head of Breitbart running his campaign, so he has differently embraced that segment of the right.

While Trump was full of ****, as usual

Last edited:
ninjahood ninjahood you still haven't told me how you feel about Trump embracing the Alt-Right.....

I mean....Steve Bannon, Trumps campaign manager and CEO of Breitbart....was estatic and said "the Alt-right just took over the GOP".

Your cool with that? As a minority? Your cool with voting for a man whose campaign manager and majority of supporters believe in "White Genocide" as one of their man talking points?

YOU, not me, YOU, are the one constant criticizing"da liberals" and "da democrats" for talking about race, even honestly as a way to trick minorities into voting for them

i have argued that there is nothing wrong with discussing the realities of racism, and that the GOP does the same thing just in a sneak way with white people. See the Southern Strategy

You go on and on in different threads and complain about "da identity politics" and how sjw are quick to label Trump, yourself and anyone else a bigot
right.

Trump preemptively responded with a identity politic attack by unleashing da bigot line..

you're not even discussing da fact that Hillary has nothing to run on :lol: you're more interested in how Trump responds to da typical "racist, bigot" playbook da libs play.

its called you're wasting your time, especially if u think Hillary gonna go gloves off & Trump supposed to "be above it all".

da debates can't come fast enough (September 26th) cuz da bull **** some of ya trying to make a mountain out a molehill from ya can miss me all da way with :lol:

right.

Trump preemptively responded with a identity politic attack by unleashing da bigot line..

you're not even discussing da fact that Hillary has nothing to run on :lol: you're more interested in how Trump responds to da typical "racist, bigot" playbook da libs play.

its called you're wasting your time, especially if u think Hillary gonna go gloves off & Trump supposed to "be above it all".

da debates can't come fast enough (September 26th) cuz da bull **** some of ya trying to make a mountain out a molehill from ya can miss me all da way with :lol:

-You're a hypocrite, you keep trying to make excuses for Trump, but it only makes you look like a bigger hypocrite.

Clinton has nothing to run on :lol:

She has a better social policy platform and way better economics plan.

Remember that subject, economics, the one you constantly embarrass yaself trying to talk about.

We have discussed policy plenty of times, and you always struggle. Always want to talk about donors, and emails. But I'm avoiding a policy debate :rofl:

Last edited:
The mental gymnastics Donald supporters partake in when even he destroys stances further and for :lol:

Constantly use the Republican identity politics deflect and boom Donald starts using it to so you gotta come up with a way to explain that without looking like a clown.

ninjahood ninjahood you still haven't told me how you feel about Trump embracing the Alt-Right.....

I mean....Steve Bannon, Trumps campaign manager and CEO of Breitbart....was estatic and said "the Alt-right just took over the GOP".

Your cool with that? As a minority? Your cool with voting for a man whose campaign manager and majority of supporters believe in "White Genocide" as one of their man talking points?

alt right? zzzz....

might as well link Clinton to Black nationalist extremists from da BLM sect while we're at it...

*waits for Ninja to ramble about "black supremacists" again*

Last edited:
alt right? zzzz....

might as well link Clinton to Black nationalist extremists from da BLM sect while we're at it...

:rofl: :rofl:

You gonna post the Beyonce pic again brah

there's a ton of these...i won't even bother posting da rest.

A couple people in within a movement doesn't mean it represents the entire movement. You being a Trump supporter and seeing the nonsense that goes on at his rallies should think the same way. I can post video of Trump supporters if you would like?

ALT-Right movement is explicitly about bigotry, and white nationalism.

But I doubt you will be able to grasp this.

Last edited:
alt right? zzzz....

:rofl: :rofl:

You gonna post the Beyonce pic again brah

there's a ton of these...i won't even bother posting da rest.

A couple people in within a movement doesn't mean it represents the entire movement.

so why em i being asked about da ALT right?

hence why i said "might as well link Clinton to segments of da BLM"

Someone mentioned braindead in here. Excellent show. Very underrated. It wouldn't have the same impact if it didn't come out in 2016 lol. Really love it.

Back
Top Bottom