***Official Political Discussion Thread***

you trump apologists sound an awful lot like the obligatory trump apologists CNN has on their panels. was watching don lemmon last night and even his Republican guest was laughing at how absurd the trump apologist was sounding.

i don't know if you guys get the same memo that she does but you give the same exact arguments, like your defense of Trump on sexual harassment.

it's sad but at the same time interesting. do you somehow reach the same argument independently? (doubtful) or do you get it from the same source (Limbaugh or reddit or whatever)? or is there some kind of mailing list where they send you talking points every morning?

real question is who watches CNN anymore?:smokin
nothing :pimp: or not :pimp: about it. it gives an interesting glimpse into the talking points for each side and gives me a new appreciation for each anchors ability to wade through massive ********.

i prefer other sites but CNN is consistent in getting the news out and since I'm not a complete idiot i can decipher the bias when present.

Jake Tapper knows his stuff. If i watch, it will be due to him. Or Anthony Bourdain

Last edited:
Typical tactics of the black left. Tear down anyone in the community with a differing viewpoint. And that's why every damn cycle cats out here complaining about the same damn things. But it's people like me that's the problem? You all keep propagating the same tired *** talking points time and time again. One big *** racial circle jerk. Nobody learns anything when you preach to the choir. People like me should actually be held in high regard by the black community because despite tremendous backlash and a top to bottom smear campaign we continue to blaze a new trail. One that actually leads to prosperity and not to the same status quo.

LOL at the audacity of this dude saying he should be held in high regard.

Just incase everyone forgot this is coming from an ex door to door vacuum/knives salesman, who had to take out a 1000 dollar loan to attend his local community college.

Rico was the corny black dude in school who got picked on by other blacks students.

i dont know why you all are throwing personal insults. If you disagree that it, shouldn't require the continuous insults. Not trying to pick sides either.

Last edited:
^

I mean dude just said "I just need to wait for you and your pig headed ilk to die out" 
laugh.gif
 I expect people to clap back 

Last edited:
Ultimately people like Trump, who grope women and who have mistresses, share a commonality with the religious Right. Both of them love hierarchy and the idea of dominating and exploiting anyone with less power. Whether that power comes from extreme economic inequality, brute force or appeals to a patriarchal bronze age cult, the unifying principle among all conservatives is to have as much empathy as a reptile or a spider.

That is why the family values crowd will line up and support a serial sexual assaulter.

Typical tactics of the black left. Tear down anyone in the community with a differing viewpoint. And that's why every damn cycle cats out here complaining about the same damn things. But it's people like me that's the problem? You all keep propagating the same tired *** talking points time and time again. One big *** racial circle jerk. Nobody learns anything when you preach to the choir. People like me should actually be held in high regard by the black community because despite tremendous backlash and a top to bottom smear campaign we continue to blaze a new trail. One that actually leads to prosperity and not to the same status quo.

LOL at the audacity of this dude saying he should be held in high regard.

Just incase everyone forgot this is coming from an ex door to door vacuum/knives salesman, who had to take out a 1000 dollar loan to attend his local community college.

The irony here isn't that he had to take out a loan to go to school; it is that someone trusted that he wouldn't run away with the money and gave him a chance. Now he turns around and supports those who have the mindset that certain people can never be trusted, all because they promise him a paycheck a little bit fatter.

It is a truly miserable mindset.

And do you think that has more to do with blind partisanship than the rhetoric and actions of the opposing party?
The GOP actively supports the disenfranchising of minority voters, particularly African-Americans and latinos. They defend their discriminatory voter ID laws to the very end until they are struck down by the courts and the GOP platform states they will continue to push for strict voter ID laws. They have also never issued an apology for doing so and Trump has expressed support for strict voter ID laws in general and even specifically NC's law.
Obviously that's just one aspect, there's also their history of white supremacy and the southern strategy. They have a lot of work to do if they want to improve their relationship with minorities. And given the fact that minority voter suppression is an ongoing problem, what would make anyone think they've had enough time and effort into repairing that broken relationship? And who in the right mind expects people to vote for the party who actively supports suppressing their vote?

I'll compare it to the NVA's (our largest conservative/nationalist party) relationship with muslims. A while back, the party leader has stated that racism towards the middle eastern population is a consequence of problems they create rather than a cause of problems. Essentially telling them they bring racism onto themselves and that they are the problem, not the racists. The party has also been pushing for oppressive legislation towards muslims.
Do the other parties have these people's best interests in mind? No, but whereas the others give them breadcrumbs, the NVA takes away their breadcrumbs and pisses on them.
Obviously the NVA isn't very popular with these populations. Why on earth would I expect any of them, much less large numbers, to vote for the one party who has offended and tried to oppress them time and again? In what world is this reasonable logic?
Didn't answer my question rico x hood rico x hood .
In what world is this sensible logic? And why should minorities, specifically African-Americans like yourself, be applauded for supporting a party who actively suppresses other black people's voting rights? And like Ninja said, they don't acknowledge systemic racism, which plagues the entire people of color community, directly or indirectly. Even you. Statistically all people of color, and again particularly blacks, have a disadvantage to white people in the job and housing market just to give you an example. Police are more likely to pull you over, ...
These are things that indirectly affect you. I assume you have a job but should you be back in the job market, whites with the same qualifications are more likely to be hired.
The GOP flat out denies the existence of systemic racism and refuses to have productive debates about improving race relations.
The GOP hardly ever acknowledges police brutality or proposes solutions. Police brutality disproportionately affects people of color and the GOP simply fuels the fire with their "war on cops" and "Obama caused this divided race relations" rhetoric.

Social issues matter to many people, especially the ones affected by this systemic oppression. And while the democrats certainly aren't doing enough for people of color, that's still a whole lot less bad than what the GOP is doing.
Not to mention, the GOP is a firm supporter of rolling back several LGBT civil rights such as marriage and job discrimination protections. The GOP strongly supports removing both of these, the latter under the guise of a religious freedom law. I know you don't give a single damn about the LGBT community, but those are human beings just like you and me, and the GOP supports oppressing them nationwide.
Nobody should be applauded for supporting a party who shows an obsessive desire to remove civil rights the LGBT has had to fight for all these years. That's not something that should be praised, it should be condemned.

Last edited:
i dont know why you all are throwing personal insults. If you disagree that it, shouldn't require the continuous insults. Not trying to pick sides either.

That's how they do. They lash out when confronted with how ineffectual they are. It's the divisiveness that they inject into the black community is one of the biggest reasons the status quo will never change. So instead of evolving on their ideas, they're willing to sit and be Internet revolutionaries, hash tag warriors and wait 24 years for white people to become the minority. Then there day will come. Because the only way for a minority demographic to flourish is to become the majority.

Also looks like we are all tired hitting these dudes with fact after fact and them ignoring or deflecting left and right.

Ultimately people like Trump, who grope women and who have mistresses, share a commonality with the religious Right. Both of them love hierarchy and the idea of dominating and exploiting anyone with less power. Whether that power comes from extreme economic inequality, brute force or appeals to a patriarchal bronze age cult, the unifying principle among all conservatives is to have as much empathy as a reptile or a spider.

That is why the family values crowd will line up and support a serial sexual assaulter.

and people love a person who deleted 30k emails(10k from a general) , blasted a religion, called Latinos needy, made fun of bernie supports, quid pro quos, disobeyed opsec, rigged townhalls, paid females less than men, had pay to play foundation and killed Americans. But to each their own.

Last edited:
Jake Tapper knows his stuff. If i watch, it will be due to him. Or Anthony Bourdain
don't get me wrong, cnn can be painful at times. but they deliver the lulz and sometimes the news.

npr had a great interview with tapper today about how disgusted and appalled he has been with trump, specifically when trump had that press conference to say that Hillary started birtherism. i respect him much more because of that, because he was willing to be objective about this election, even if it meant he wasn't balanced. and he called out fringe news that fakes objectivity in a way that was fair and well reasoned.

i also gained a lot of respect for the guy who moderated the third debate.

Last edited:

That's how they do. They lash out when confronted with how ineffectual they are. It's the divisiveness that they inject into the black community is one of the biggest reasons the status quo will never change. So instead of evolving on their ideas, they're willing to sit and be Internet revolutionaries, hash tag warriors and wait 24 years for white people to become the minority. Then there day will come. Because the only way for a minority demographic to flourish is to become the majority.

Give me a break with this bull ****.

You call me Spinning Rusty, tell me I got priced out of Maryland, said my family needed handouts, told me to leave the country, and just said you can't wait till us on the left die out.

Stop with the victim act, you always pull this when there is not a your Dominican echo to back you up. Blco was the biggest bigot on NT has he was your brother in arms.

So please stop like everyone here comes at you for no reason.

Last edited:
^ Yea tapper can be bias, but when they has the jeopardy on american politics he schooled everyone else on cnn. Also Chris wall ace did do a good job on the debate.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...nges-gop-votes-to-dem-in-illinois-county.html

LOL, off to a great start!
Clinton and her campaign has handled all her dirt well. Given how bat **** crazy the other side has been her stuff routinely gets overshadowed.

Even when they try to harp on her stuff it just pissed a lot of ppl off its still getting covered given there's no damaging info.

I mean think about it, a year later and we're still talking about her e-mails and what's the worst dirt we learned from them on a factual level? There wasn't anything to Benghazi but they kept beating that dead horse so it's like Trillary gave them the bait of 30k deleted e-mails that provide nothing. Hacked e-mails are weak sauce too

Democrats been prepared for it and the responses are always caculatrd and on point to diminish negative effect.

Sure there's the ppl that hate her but they would anyway. Yeah she has unfavorable rating but that really don't got anything to do with e-mails.
Why?

This is like the same sort of defense strategy for that serial rapist Bill Cosby. All survivors of rape and sexual abuse have to immediately speak up if not they'll be discredited for waiting too long or for moments where ppl can cry conspiracy.

actually you're wrong. There will be a continued effort for investigation especially with wikileaks. https://science.house.gov/news/pres...and-investigation-classified-information-leak
Wrong about what? What did I actually say that was wrong? :nerd:

They've been investigating since last year :lol:

What have been the fruits of their labor b?

You can not compare any of that to what Donald is getting raw dogged with. I mean dude has been playing a part in digging his own grave from the jump.

Trying to pretend what's going on with Trillary is no different than Donald's **** **** indicates a lack of critical thinking on your part.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom