***Official Political Discussion Thread***

What do you think of The Bigot[emoji]8482[/emoji] hiring a white supremacist?

I voted for hillary so it shouldn't matter that much.

Bannon was a very divisive pick and i understand why many minorities were mad or scared. I think the anti semitism charge is laughable though. Breitbart routinely shows the ignored threats and insults jews routinely face on liberal campuses that goes ignored or dismissed.

But again. Someone tell me how after losing white workers, putting someone far left who rolled with and defended the nation of islam for years makes sense. Why? Because it feels good? I also feel that people are ignoring the elephant in the room with israel. Many Americans believe that jewish control of israel is the only way jesus can be resurrected. It's basically never discussed.

What do you think of The Bigot[emoji]8482[/emoji] hiring a white supremacist?

I voted for hillary so it shouldn't matter that much.

Bannon was a very divisive pick and i understand why many minorities were mad or scared. I think the anti semitism charge is laughable though. Breitbart routinely shows the ignored threats and insults jews routinely face on liberal campuses that goes ignored or dismissed.

But again. Someone tell me how after losing white workers, putting someone far left who rolled with and defended the nation of islam for years makes sense. Why? Because it feels good? I also feel that people are ignoring the elephant in the room with Israel. Many Americans believe that jewish control of israel is the only way jesus can be resurrected. It's basically never discussed.

Because he might be qualified, and good at the job.

Take your head out of your own *** and consider that for one damb second

For a moment, let us realize that fragile feelings of the "white working class" and people like you, are not the only thing that needs to be considered.

How about this black Muslim man get judged on his qualifications. Because I find it absolutely hilarious that these people that we have to be so concerned about just election someone completely unqualified. Someone that violated one of the Civil Rights Acts. Those people didn't dismiss Trump's unAmerican past.

But with Ellison, ohhhhh, it is only wise that we disqualified him because of a some what hard to swallow past.

For ***** sake

And btw, their is a large overlap between the people that want to see Jews control Israel for Jesus to comeback, and the people that love them some hardcore white supremacy, and could not care less about the plight of minorities, and the plunder of black bodies.

So those people's feelings, are not on the top of the list of things that concern me.

Last edited:
Many Americans believe that jewish control of israel is the only way jesus can be resurrected. It's basically never discussed.
And it shouldn't be. It's quite simply one of the most dangerous bat-**** crazy ideas out there. It shouldn't receive any attention.

The idea of using political power to will a religious idea was already dangerous and harmful enough in the case of Israel, but at least it is contained to a segment of the Middle East. The last thing we need is any whiff of that idea gaining any traction in this country.

I understand that what you're saying is we need to pay attention to that idea and understand its role in how some crazy Americans think. But I have no sympathy and no ear for them. I am more willing to pay attention to the white middle-America Trump voter who wants his manufacturing job back than I am to a ****** up religious nut confounding Christianity with global politics thinking that the suffering of Muslims, Jews, Christians, and other religious groups in the Levant is some game to play to fulfill their religious delusions. Same way I give zero ***** about a Muslim talking about a caliphate or other ********.

We have to be uncompromising on such ********. Those espousing such dangerous beliefs in our country should be derided just as much as we deride Muslims pushing for sharia law.

For a moment, let us realize that fragile feelings of the "white working class" and people like you, are not the only thing that needs to be considered.

How about this black Muslim man get judged on his qualifications. Because I find it absolutely hilarious that these people that we have to be so concerned about just election someone completely unqualified. Someone that violated one of the Civil Rights Acts. Those people didn't dismiss Trump's unAmerican past.

But with Ellison, ohhhhh, it is only wise that we disqualified him because of a some what hard to swallow past.

For ***** sake

And btw, their is a large overlap between the people that want to see Jews control Israel for Jesus to comeback, and the people that love them some hardcore white supremacy, and could not care less about the plight of minorities, and the plunder of black bodies.

So those people's feelings, are not on the top of the list of things that concern me.

I think it's a short sighted choice and won't work out well. Point blank. But trump could be terrible enough that dems win everything back with him at the head. Who knows these days. He can go super populist and people will love it. Who knows. My opinion is that he is a risky pick and it isn't nessesary. He doesn't seem to have any competition though so we will see.

What makes you think he's qualified to be a huge fund raiser and dictate the platform? He can't even handle a NY times interview when he's told he will be asked about his past.

I have a feeling that there are more anti jewish white supremacists that consider israel a parasite than there are pro israel white supremacists. Just my hunch.

For ***** sake

I think it's a short sighted choice and won't work out well. Point blank. But trump could be terrible enough that dems win everything back with him at the head. Who knows these days. He can go super populist and people will love it. Who knows. My opinion is that he is a risky pick and it isn't nessesary. He doesn't seem to have any competition though so we will see.

What makes you think he's qualified to be a huge fund raiser and dictate the platform? He can't even handle a NY times interview when he's told he will be asked about his past.

I have a feeling that there are more anti jewish white supremacists that consider israel a parasite than there are pro israel white supremacists. Just my hunch.

My entire point was judge him on his qualifications. Which you are not doing. At all

Not dismiss him because easily rustled white people can't handle a opinionated black Muslim.

You're so concern with appeasing moderate whites, that you can't even see how your attitude would alienate progressives and minorities.

Which btw, you also need to win elections.

Last edited:
And it shouldn't be. It's quite simply one of the most dangerous bat-**** crazy ideas out there. It shouldn't receive any attention.

The idea of using political power to will a religious idea was already dangerous and harmful enough in the case of Israel, but at least it is contained to a segment of the Middle East. The last thing we need is any whiff of that idea gaining any traction in this country.

I understand that what you're saying is we need to pay attention to that idea and understand its role in how some crazy Americans think. But I have no sympathy and no ear for them. I am more willing to pay attention to the white middle-America Trump voter who wants his manufacturing job back than I am to a ****** up religious nut confounding Christianity with global politics thinking that the suffering of Muslims, Jews, Christians, and other religious groups in the Levant is some game to play to fulfill their religious delusions. Same way I give zero ***** about a Muslim talking about a caliphate or other ********.

We have to be uncompromising on such ********. Those espousing such dangerous beliefs in our country should be derided just as much as we deride Muslims pushing for sharia law.

Um i wasnt advocating for the idea. But Blindly ignoring them and completely forgetting they exist and then purely blaming the jews for pro israel policies many liberals do not like is just stupid and dangerous. Completely boiling down the israel issue to a religious idea is also way too simple. It's primary function is to serve as a safe haven for jews.

Last edited:
You really think liberals let loony far right evangelicals off the hook, you're gonna make that suggestion?

Last edited:
I think they literally don't know the connection. I wouldn't say it's exactly common knowledge. When ellsion is talking about jewish influence not being proportional i don't recall him bringing up evengelicals. I could have missed it.

Jews vote like 70 percent democrat. If it doesn't really matter and a price won't be paid, then dems should just go with him and get it over with

Last edited:
New head of the thing on his website:

Man, imagine If Obama ******* on blue collar workers over twitter, the right would lose their ****.

This orange buffoon is a man child

We already discussed this already, and the media has been covered this. Yesterday

Do some math, 50 billion investment, but only promising to only create 50k jobs.

Softbank owns Sprint, and tried to by T-Mobile a couple years ago and got rejected by the Obama Administration. They were hopeful Trump would win.

The current value of T-Mobile currently is near 50 billion.

This 'W" for Trump is probably a shallow PR victory, in exchange for promising a more lenient regulatory environment.

So let us all celebrate the competitive fringe in the mobile market potentially going away. #ThanksTrump

Last edited:
I love linda as much as the next person but this is ridiculous

Like how can they choose him on the 19. How?

This guy must be stopped.

I was meh w/e life goes on, but THIS CANT HAPPEN.

Um i wasnt advocating for the idea. But Blindly ignoring them and completely forgetting they exist and then purely blaming the jews for pro israel policies many liberals do not like is just stupid and dangerous. Completely boiling down the israel issue to a religious idea is also way too simple. It's primary function is to serve as a safe haven for jews.
America is a safe haven for Jews. Same should go for any modern country.

Anyway I didn't mean it as an attack on you and I wasn't trying to say you are advocating for the evangelical ideas about Israel. I just really detest those who think that way and was venting.

I could say more but I don't want to turn this into the Israel thread. Only thing worse is a race thread.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom