***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Everything that has been done this week indicates that's the goal.

Why can't we have intelligent mainstream journalists who will address this and force Trump to answer for Bannon?
because the media is busy explaining to trump that his inauguration was poorly attended and that he indeed lost the popular vote bigly.

In case folks wanna underestimate Bannons reach now...

@joshrogin: Steve Bannon is now on the National Security Council Principals Committee, equal status to the Secretaries of State and Defense.

im thoroughly convinced donald thinks he smarter than everyone else...he obviously not listening to advisors or anyone with any sort of common sense...i think hes too stupid to realise the consequences of his actions ...has he not learned anything from history?this is maddening

Even scarier :x

@Ali_H_Soufan: It is troubling that Steve Bannon is on the National Security Council, while the DNI, Joint Chiefs of Staff & Director of the CIA are not.

Dude has top level security clearence...a legit white nationalist

Last edited:
im thoroughly convinced donald thinks he smarter than everyone else...he obviously not listening to advisors or anyone with any sort of common sense...i think hes too stupid to realise the consequences of his actions ...has he not learned anything from history?this is maddening
Problem is he is listening to an advisor, Steve Bannon.

He wants to be king. But he can't be until the all checks and balances get ruined. He got dealt his first L today though. Plus couple Repubs are already his questioning his moves. They just need to grow a spine.

Problem is he is listening to an advisor, Steve Bannon.

Hence why i said common sense...i suppose i should have said decency as well...there are some things we all should agree on as they are universal to being human...and to the other poster yes i suppose being king is what he wants but 4years or less is all he gonna get if he keeps this up...jefferson for keeping precedent :smokin

Last edited:
Come to think of Bannon,almost every single one of Trump's policy actions in his first week have been an alt-right wet dream :lol:

Last edited:
This "snowflake" term is the strangest "insult" to me, along with "****" and "SJW". These illiterate inbred hicks are trash at insulting people :lol: "Libs" is another one

Last edited:
Rusty getting banned from this thread before NH would be on pace with how the outside world is going, BACKWARDS

Back
Top Bottom