***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:lol: @ stuck... listen Elkin, i don't harp on your career decision to be a Nurse (da thot favorite uptown) and clean up old folk Doo doo and process Cathers, etc..

this da political thread, not da "what you do for a living thread"

p.s. since when is a associates degree a technical degree? :lol: it's da exact amount of schooling you need to be a nurse..

That is just FLAT OUT WRONG. This is what happens when you don't do well in school kids, you end up in a studio with your mother like ninjahood.

A nursing degree is a bachelors degree (BSN) which means 4 years.

umm no. a registered Nurse is 2 years, a Nurse Practitioner is 4 years #fakenews

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Show how much you know.

Trump winning wasn't normal man :rofl: you got political analysts live on television as the counts were coming in go from "is a sure victory for Hillary to straight up mindblown at the turn of events" predicting Trump would win is no different than going against the grain and say Brady will make a comeback from 28-3 and win the SUPERBOWL in the last quarter....I dunno why Rust giving NH credit on that..

This is the same person that ruins every thread with his bull @#$@ logic. He tried to tell me (a California native) that Mexicans and black people are at war in California. His support for that statement? Fat Joe and prison gangs. I don't even respond to him directly any more because he's beneath me mentally.

Last edited:
And yeah while you can get an associates in nursing, nowadays that doesn't mean you'll get a job as majority of hospitals will only hire nurses with a BSN....just something you should know bro.

that's irrelevant to da point. you can have a bachelor's in Greek philosophy doesn't mean u gonna get a job in this climate either.

da point is all u need is 2 years to be a nurse.

Stop it.

There are different kinds of nurses, that require different levels of qualification.

Same way there are different kinds of truck drivers, that require different levels of qualifications.

And yeah while you can get an associates in nursing, nowadays that doesn't mean you'll get a job as majority of hospitals will only hire nurses with a BSN....just something you should know bro.

I thought an associates was like a nursing assistant (CNA) ? My gf got one in one year after college and is now completing credits to apply to PA school. 

To my knowledge an actual BSN requires at least a bachelors. 

Lol a nurse with an associate degree and another nurse with a bsn can do the same things, one just gets paid more. It's incorrect to say that an RN operating with just an associate degree is just a nursing assistant.

An associate degree is a two yr degree. Bsn is 4. To say a nurse has a bsn or a bachelor's degree is the same thing.

Last edited:

Apparently he's clocking in over 100k
Nah, that is if he did overtime b.

He doesn't, he thinks watching copious amount of political news is a better use of his time.
laugh.gif
You notice right, Ninja never talks about how much he DOES make. Just how much he CAN make and then millenial swoops in with the cape on to throw in his .02 dollars.

I thought an associates was like a nursing assistant (CNA) ? My gf got one in one year after college and is now completing credits to apply to PA school. 

Yep. A relative of mine is a RN. Pulled daily all-nighters to finish her BS in a year (after transfering credits from community college). Couldn't get anything but As and Bs (85%) or get kicked out of the accelerated program.

Ninja is bugging.

Lol a nurse with an associate degree and another nurse with a bsn can do the same things, one just gets paid more.

bingo.

i done ran thru enough chicks in that field to know.

because da field is so saturated they use da 4 year degree as a quasi filter, but it's not mandatory, plus u can go to school on da field and them sponsor it.

Lol a nurse with an associate degree and another nurse with a bsn can do the same things, one just gets paid more.

Yeah you can become an RN after 2 years, however the number of hospitals that will hire you, let alone which departments you can work with are very limited with an associates, now most hospitals only hire BSN's you can probably get away with an associates in some small community hospital...that's how it was at mines, till we got taken over by NYP

bingo.

because da field is so saturated they use da 4 year degree as a quasi filter, but it's not mandatory, plus u can go to school on da field and them sponsor it.

This is the proof? All the imaginary women he has slept with

Last edited:
Just because you go to medical school doesn't mean you know medicine

I watch 26 hours of Doctor Who a day...might as well call me PLVNMD

im at work by 8am, so by 7am commute-Noon it's NPR, morning AM till 9am, BBC hour till 10am Brian Lehrer till noon, Rush from noon to 3pm, Hannity from 3pm-4pm

4pm-5pm it's all things considered NPR

5pm-6pm da FIVE//round da horn pardon da interuption

6pm-7pm Bret Hair

7pm-8pm 1st 100 days

8pm-10pm Anderson Cooper/Bill O'Reilly/Tucker Carson

10pm-11pm Hannity/CNN tonight Don lemon

11pm-midnite Lou Dobbs/Sportcenter@ nite

and do it all over again.

Saturday is my political break and it's all music (I'll catch Greg Gutfeld for a laugh)

Sunday is all da politics shows, Chris Wallace/Chuck Todd/60 minutes/journal report/

I don't watch movies unless it's in da theatres or syndicated shows, it's all politics all da times, and my sports.

thank Barack Obama in 2008..i followed his ENTIRE presidency.
Not a single  mention of Yambs, Nikes, or fresh air in this itinerary.

Ninja talking about "everybody can do nursing" like he wouldn't abandon the program after the first week of physiology/anatomy.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/10/p...s-trump-state-department-tillerson/index.html

First on CNN: Trump nixes Elliott Abrams for State Department job

Elliott Abrams, who served Presidents Ronald Reagan and George W. Bush, will not get the No. 2 job at the State Department, three Republican sources told CNN.

But Abrams was nixed from the list of contenders after President Donald Trump learned of Abrams' biting criticism last May of his fitness to become president, the Republican sources said.
The President found out about Abrams' outspokenness against Trump after meeting with him on Tuesday to consider him for the position, which would have made him Secretary of State Rex Tillerson's deputy. The meeting went well, but Trump could not get past Abrams' past criticism, the sources said.

Abrams, Bush's deputy national security adviser, had emerged as the top contender to become Tillerson's right-hand man.
"This is a loss for the State Department and the country and, for that matter, for the President," said one Republican source.

Another Republican source with knowledge of what happened said Abrams would not get the job because of "Donald Trump's thin skin and nothing else."
Tillerson tried to convince Trump to make Abrams his deputy despite the criticism because he felt he needed his foreign policy experience, according to multiple sources.

White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus and senior adviser Jared Kushner also strongly supported Abrams and urged Trump to reconsider, the sources said.
Abrams penned an opinion piece in May in The Weekly Standard titled "When You Can't Stand Your Candidate" after Trump clinched enough support to become the GOP's presumptive nominee.

"The party has nominated someone who cannot win and should not be president of the United States," Abrams wrote in the first line of the article.
Despite that critique, Abrams never signed any of the open letters top GOP foreign policy officials penned opposing Trump's nomination.

The criticism went both ways. Trump has lambasted politics advocated by the former national security official.

While in the White House, Abrams supported the Iraq War, which Trump backed in its early days but soon vigorously opposed -- particularly on the 2016 campaign trail -- as a "stupid" decision.
And Trump has frequently argued against other views embraced by neoconservatives like Abrams, including that the US has wasted too many resources abroad, particularly in trying to promote democracies in the Middle East -- a key tenet of the Bush administration.

You would be surprised. They are actually restrictions as to what a nurse can do depending on the degree. No one is going to let a CNA be a charge nurse.

It's like saying a PA and an MD can do the same thing. In some cases they basically do, but the doctor has to be present and sign off on everything they do. 

I see what you are saying. Yes in order to get promoted you would need a bsn, you are right. I'm just saying it's incorrect to call someone with an associate degree a nurse aid. That's not what they are. They're a full blown nurse, just can't get promoted (usually) and get paid less

An RN with an associate degree does not have to have their actions signed off by one with a bsn.

I've seen nurses with just an associate in charge nurse positions but they got that promotion before the crack down on associate degrees. They were lucky to be in the field at the right time.

Last edited:
bingo.

lmao @ you running through a bunch of 2 year degree nurses....you know anyone can buy scrubs b....them chicks lied to you

Not a single mention of Yambs, Nikes, or fresh air in this itinerary.

so because I discuss my media consumption that implies that's all I do.. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I guess da Mountain of kick I got just appeared suddenly :lol:

Last edited:
I'm saying it's incorrect to call someone with an associate degree a nurse aid. That's not what they are. They're a full blown nurse, just can't get promoted (usually) and get paid less

bingo.
all of a sudden a RN with a associates degree is a aide? :lol:

Last edited:
No not bingo. I work with nurses, my gf was a CNA. They literally don't have the same responsibilities.

There are nurses with associates who do nothing but clean poop all day. Nobody wants that Mr. Hood. You can't be an operating room (scrub) nurse with an associates degree unless you live in Wyoming where there's no one available. Stop it 5. 

Yeah dude is WILDING....now he thinks he knows all about the nursing field and what it takes because he smashed a couple of clinic assistants that he thinks are nurses because they wear scrubs to work and use a stethoscope as an accessory

bingo.
all of a sudden a RN with a associates degree is a aide? :lol:

Fam, you literally have no clue what you are talking about!! Or how the dynamics of a hospital are! Any Nurse with an associates IF she's able to get a job, SHE WILL BE LIMITED, she will be given responsibilities a notch above that of a CNA and the pay will be less, they won't see the inside of an OR, ER, ICU, NICU, they will be limited in most places to a surgical floor running vitals and pushing pills...and that's if they even can get into the hospital...I only know a few at mines that were CNA's for years, went and got their associates, they had the right connections AND experience so they were hired as nurses, but they are all now taking online courses for their BSN....the field hs evolved and NO eventually an associates in Nursing will be obsolete

Back
Top Bottom