***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump's rumored tax plan horrid. The biggest breaks go to the top 1% and it gets rid of all deductions except mortgage interest (the one that probably needs to go or at least be changed) and charitable donations, you know, the ones rich take advantage of the most.

Student loan interest, education expenses, children, head of household, everything else, all gone under Trump's "outline"

Anyone middle class family with a bunch of kids about to see their taxes raised.

The entire plan is just bout helping the very rich. But yeah, I have to here these idiots on TV, at work, and everywhere else be like "Both parties are the same" :rolleyes

Just read it.

No infrastructure spending...

More money for the rich, no work for the poor and middle class

You tell them libbies! They are just upset Crooked Hillary got washed. And now they're gonna choke on the soot coming out da hemi. Their tears are soooo delicious though.

They out here playing 1D checkers while Da Don playing 3671D intergalactic pattycake with Abe Lincoln and Ron Reagan's ghosts. These tax breaks going to revive the economy. VROOM VROOM! Get on Da Don trump train or get out da way. He don't stop for nobody.

What gun-riddled Chicago needs is all their guns taken away and all those violent blacks ethnics put in private jails. Meanwhile what we hard-working folk in da rust belt need is A) MORE guns, B) BIGGER guns, C) MORE coal, D) BIGGER trucks, E) free health care to take care of our black lungs and meth addictions and birth defects from incest, and F) MORE BIGGER trump trains.

Last edited:
Trump's rumored tax plan horrid. The biggest breaks go to the top 1% and it gets rid of all deductions except mortgage interest (the one that probably needs to go or at least be changed) and charitable donations, you know, the ones rich take advantage of the most.

Student loan interest, education expenses, children, head of household, everything else, all gone under Trump's "outline"

Anyone middle class family with a bunch of kids about to see their taxes raised.

The entire plan is just bout helping the very rich. But yeah, I have to here these idiots on TV, at work, and everywhere else be like "Both parties are the same" :rolleyes

Just read it.

The infrastructure program is gonna be tax breaks as well.

These guys are clowns. Greedy, incompetent, clowns

Last edited:

Just read it.

The infrastructure program is gonna be tax breaks as well.

These guys are clowns. Greedy, incompetent, clowns

Yea but when their constituents are just as incompetent it's easy to get away with.

your partisanship is showing, i already posted a past NPR link showing da partisanship on da issue, by a objective liberal host no less.

this "disparaging history" is also a fantasy ya like to tout here.

newflash, taking things outta context doesn't work on da internet
laugh.gif

as for da lawsuits it is what it is.
It's science. Statistics. Criminal justice system statistics are not liberal or conservative, they're numbers. But we all know numbers aren't really your thing.

The countless scientific studies on the topic and supporting statistics undeniably show that systemic racism is real. The partisanship on the issue, is mainly based on ignorance on the science and data behind it and/or unwillingness to admit that the problem exists because of the racial component.

The GOP isn't exactly the party of science, nor do they engage in thoughtful debate about racial problems.

You have been warned by Meth numerous times for making "diet-racist" comments. Just about everyone on this board knows that, which is why you get slandered every time you set foot in a thread involving racial injustice, particularly regarding African-Americans. You seem to talk to Meth often when your little feelings get hurt so why don't you ask him how many times he has warned you for crossing the line on racial issues? And that's only the times you've been warned. Over time you've probably crossed the line more than most of the recently banned racists combined. 

Remember when they said Trump was for the working class/blue collar folks

I remember

Last edited:
This is the sad irony of all this. The "liberal" elites that "Real Muricans" complain about actually want to help them.

The friction comes from a) Convincing these people to take the help (which they want to do) and b) telling them that minorities get help too.

That too. He's proven to not know the basic functions of either. Calendars is just funnier to me. Like even 3 year old children know there's 7 days in a week. But no matter, da coal powered Hemi gonna save da day with passing lane power to outrun da Chinese global climate change, b
pimp.gif
The calendar thing was hilarious but personally this is probably my favorite ninjamath moment. Especially since his error was explained to him and he simply didn't understand it 
roll.gif

These excerpts are regarding Hillary's deplorables comment.
u are aware that calling 1/2 da Country a bag of deplorables is bad strategy right?
laugh.gif

this is pretty much da left's version of Mitt Romney's 47% comments.

no candidate had EVER disrespected their competitor's voters...u might kinda need em later
laugh.gif
First of all, it's mathematically impossible for 50% of Trump supporters to equal 50% of the country. Even if assuming he referred to 100% of Trump supporters, that would still not be anywhere near 50% of the US population.

Obviously this ninjamath was pointed out to him soon after.
Half of trump supporters, not half of the country.

Deplorable people mad at being called deplorable
laugh.gif
seeing as how Clinton & Trump basically tied... calling large swaths of da electorate "deplorables" doesn't cone across as..smart
laugh.gif

this plus her bombing out at da chief of staff townhouse isn't giving confidence with her supporters.

da #1 article in da Washington post is liberals nail biting why she isn't far ahead of Trump.

Da debates gon b litttttt.
Ninja of course ignores the correction and tries to deflect.
This guy really thinks half the COUNTRY = half of Trump's voters
roll.gif
So Ninja was called out on it again.
Clinton's surrogates already trying to walk it back so.....
laugh.gif
Ninja once again either fails to understand his math error or refuses to acknowledge it and tries to deflect once again.
What does that have to do with you thinking half the country = half of trumps supporters? Should we do a step by step lesson with numbers?
So Ninja is called out yet again to confront him with his total failure to grasp basic math. This kind gentleman even offered a step by step lesson to help Ninja face his math error.
half da country's voting population gonna vote for Trump...so what are u talking about?
But rather than taking up that offer, Ninja definitively proved that he desperately needs to pick up a basic math book.

Not only did he fail to see an error in da ninjamath, he failed to understand when others tried to point him to his error and/or correct him a total of 3 times.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

As far as ninjamath goes, I still think this exchange holds the crown. 

Last edited:
Repped for the thoroughness. I remember that day well. I hope any new members to this forum read your post to get a grasp on what we're stuck with in here.

You tell them libbies! They are just upset Crooked Hillary got washed. And now they're gonna choke on the soot coming out da hemi. Their tears are soooo delicious though.

They out here playing 1D checkers while Da Don playing 3671D intergalactic pattycake with Abe Lincoln and Ron Reagan's ghosts. These tax breaks going to revive the economy. VROOM VROOM! Get on Da Don trump train or get out da way. He don't stop for nobody.

What gun-riddled Chicago needs is all their guns taken away and all those violent blacks ethnics put in private jails. Meanwhile what we hard-working folk in da rust belt need is A) MORE guns, B) BIGGER guns, C) MORE coal, D) BIGGER trucks, E) free health care to take care of our black lungs and meth addictions and birth defects from incest, and F) MORE BIGGER trump trains.

AMAZING POST. :smokin

That too. He's proven to not know the basic functions of either. Calendars is just funnier to me. Like even 3 year old children know there's 7 days in a week. But no matter, da coal powered Hemi gonna save da day with passing lane power to outrun da Chinese global climate change, b :pimp:
The calendar thing was hilarious but personally this is probably my favorite ninjamath moment. Especially since his error was explained to him and he simply didn't understand it :rofl:
These excerpts are regarding Hillary's deplorables comment.

u are aware that calling 1/2 da Country a bag of deplorables is bad strategy right? :lol:

this is pretty much da left's version of Mitt Romney's 47% comments.

no candidate had EVER disrespected their competitor's voters...u might kinda need em later :lol:
First of all, it's mathematically impossible for 50% of Trump supporters to equal 50% of the country. Even if assuming he referred to 100% of Trump supporters, that would still not be anywhere near 50% of the US population.
Obviously this ninjamath was pointed out to him soon after.

Half of trump supporters, not half of the country.

Deplorable people mad at being called deplorable :lol:

Ninja of course ignores the correction and tries to deflect.

This guy really thinks half the COUNTRY = half of Trump's voters :rofl:
So Ninja was called out on it again.

Clinton's surrogates already trying to walk it back so..... :lol:
Ninja once again either fails to understand his math error or refuses to acknowledge it and tries to deflect once again.

What does that have to do with you thinking half the country = half of trumps supporters? Should we do a step by step lesson with numbers?
So Ninja is called out yet again to confront him with his total failure to grasp basic math. This kind gentleman even offered a step by step lesson to help Ninja face his math error.

half da country's voting population gonna vote for Trump...so what are u talking about?
But rather than taking up that offer, Ninja definitively proved that he desperately needs to pick up a basic math book.
Not only did he fail to see an error in da ninjamath, he failed to understand when others tried to point him to his error and/or correct him a total of 3 times.
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
As far as ninjamath goes, I still think this exchange holds the crown. 

reread all my Posts... apparently all da political analysis doing a post mortem on da election agreed with me. :lol:

You really think that an election results negates basic math,

Wow :smh: :x

Not to mention the fact, that Trump didn't get 50% of the vote.

You really think that an election results negates basic math,

we in da political thread, now who's desperate to deflect :lol:

:x

I'm deflecting by saying that a election result doesn't change a universal fact.

Yet you complain when people insult your intelligence. You're doing it to yourself b

No matter the election results, no matter if Trump got 100% of the popular vote, that would not add up to half the US population. That the joke, that is why people were laughing at you.

This is something 1st graders could probably figure out. No lie

How you gonna debate politics when you can't even count

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom