***Official Political Discussion Thread***

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pentagon...cts-seeking-security-clearance-205811956.html

Pentagon report shows Flynn misled investigators about Russia trip

It's a ****** wrap for Flynn
:smokin
Sam Biddle from The Intercept emailed me out of the blue today, only ~10 minutes ago, asking if I managed to dig up anything else on Flynn. Could only respond that he still uses the private email and that he has reactivated his twitter. He enabled security so for a password reset you get a "please enter your email address to continue" screen. However when entering L**@mich**ltflynn, twitter confirms that's still the linked email.
That would suggest it's his personal or business email, which could contain damning information

Last edited:
Sam Biddle from The Intercept emailed me out of the blue today, only ~10 minutes ago, asking if I managed to dig up anything else on Flynn. Could only respond that he still uses the private email and that he has reactivated his twitter. He enabled security so for a password reset you get a "please enter your email address to continue" screen. However when entering Ltg@michaeltflynn, twitter confirms that's still the linked email.
That would suggest it's his personal or business email, which could contain damning information
Good ish bro.

When this is all said and done, somewhere down the line we need a Spotlight-type movie about WaPo and NYT. They're doing some great work.

at briefing today, Mulvaney told me Trump promise not to touch Medicaid had been overridden by Trump promise to repeal/replace Obamacare https://t.co/WSafn6ighT
— John Harwood (@JohnJHarwood) May 23, 2017
mean.gif

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Set it Off Soros))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) got someone on the inside and Da Bigot ain't eem know it. :smokin

We were discussing this at the last libby shill potluck. Kalegang about to have the administration looking like coal country

Sam Biddle from The Intercept emailed me out of the blue today, only ~10 minutes ago, asking if I managed to dig up anything else on Flynn. Could only respond that he still uses the private email and that he has reactivated his twitter. He enabled security so for a password reset you get a "please enter your email address to continue" screen. However when entering Ltg@michaeltflynn, twitter confirms that's still the linked email.
NT Detectives >>>>>>> FBI Detectives

Is Trump finessing the game by getting some middle Easterners on the team?

I see that headline picture in Twitter and I'm just like

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
When this is all said and done, somewhere down the line we need a Spotlight-type movie about WaPo and NYT. They're doing some great work.

Just imagine if those newspapers folded with the rest of them. There wouldn't be any credible investigative journalism. My mom has been talking about this for years when the newspapers started folding in the mid 2000s... she kept saying "who is going to investigate and discover wrong doing by the powerful?"

Back
Top Bottom