***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Damn America, good job at isolating yourself....lol

How we find ourselves ousted from the free world and closer to ****** Russia :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
Merkels comments are a pretty damn big deal,she even doubled down on them today. Could be a historical moment depending on how things move forward after,all that's certain is that Putin couldn't be happier about how events have unfolded since November in terms of geopolitics and the long-term damage that the liberal western order and it's institutions have sustained in the process...

Haven't had an international context this favorable to Russia and its revisionist and expansionist ambitions since before the collapse of the Soviet Union

Last edited:
Damn near ruined our relationships with our Allies in under a year. Disgraceful 

What can I say,the man enjoys the company and companionship of dictators and monarchs who'll suck up to him rather than the leaders of longstanding allies that treat him as an equal :lol:

He prefers the flattery from human rights violators rather than occasionally being taken to task by theoretically like-minded nations

Last edited:
 (March 3 2016)

I fully believe that Trump is a catastrophe waiting to happen. If that man becomes president we should all be very worried, whether you live in the US or anywhere else in the world. He's the living embodiment of bigotry. No country wants to see that man in the white house. It would be a disaster for international relations, which affects everyone.
 (February 21 2016)

Do you have any idea of the disastrous effect Trump being president would have on foreign relations?

The rest of the world hates him. 
But seriously though, I didn't expect the clown to do such damage to its international relationships in so little time 
mean.gif

I would've given him at least a year. 

128 days and he already turned the US into a global laughing stock, significantly damaged ties with key European allies and hurt the trustworthiness of the US with intelligence sharing. 

Last edited:
Da Don is about to make remarks at a Memorial Day ceremony

Last edited:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/05/29/trump-budget-middle-america-238872
 [h1]Trump's budget plan lands with a thud in Middle America[/h1]
The administration’s proposed federal budget cuts are, in effect, local budget cuts that ignore the economic realities of the communities that voted for Trump.
Obligatory sig check.

Seriously though this past week i feel like ive come to the realization that this country can't recover from this so much stuff is so entrenched its hard for me to see a way back up. I try not to be pessimistic but this past week and the lack of faith we have lost on the world stage with our allies is demoralizing for the future of this country to me. We never took the right steps to protect our democracy and now we are paying big time

The leader of Germany's second largest political party, the social democrats (SPD), has said this regarding the sharing of intelligence with the US:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-much-security-risk-west-thomas-a7761831.html
 [h1]Germany should think twice about sharing secrets with US because Donald Trump's team 'chatter too much', MP says[/h1]
President's handling of classified information described as a 'security risk for the West'

Germany  should reconsider sharing intelligence with the United States, because Donald Trump  and his administration "chatter too much" and could give critical information to Russia, a German MP has warned. 

Thomas Opperman, the leader of the Social Democrats (SDP), described Mr Trump's handling of classified information a "security risk for the West".

It comes after Angela Merkel suggested Germany and Europe can no longer rely on the US under Mr Trump.

Speaking at a campaign event held in a Bavarian beer tent, the German Chancellor emphasised the need for friendly relations with the US, Britain and Russia, but added: “We Europeans must really take our destiny into our own hands.” 

Ms Merkel said that as the traditional western alliance is threatened by the new US presidency and Brexit, “the times in which we can fully count on others are somewhat over".

Mr Opperman, whose party is in a coalition with Ms Merkel's in the German parliament, said the intelligence services must be clever about sharing information with the US.

He told several German newspapers: “I have an impression that Donald Trump and his team chatter too much."

He added: “It should be taken into account that Trump is a president who, one should assume, passes critical information to Russian representatives.

“This is a dangerous situation. It cannot continue as it is. This endangers the information exchange and can be dangerous for both sides."

I fear something horrible is going to happen with this idiot at the helm ruining established relationships, closing intel channels. The US is vulnerable right now, God bless us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom