***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This cat on MSNBC really suggesting this was due to Joe pulling in the "suburban voters" and rebuilding the blue wall with no reference to the black vote... this win is a result of many, but let's not get it twisted. This is a result of black voters in major cities and metro areas. Black folks came through once again.

ScaryFaintKitty-small.gif

For the last 4 years we have lost what truly made our country ****ing great, the differences each and every one of us brings to the table is what UNITES us together, but trump with his propaganda and lies used that to divide us as a nation.

WE BACK.

This cat on MSNBC really suggesting this was due to Joe pulling in the "suburban voters" and rebuilding the blue wall... this win is a result of many, but let's not get it twisted. This is a result of black voters in major cities. Black folks came through once again.

It’s a combination but I agree with you. People also discount that many people that leaned slightly right and voted against trump in 2016 because they were afraid actually voted for him during 2020. I had a few I know from work that did exactly that. So while he may have brought somewhite people over, he also lost a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom