**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

Zeus(cavachon pup) & Mochi (malchi)

Cute dogs....I like this post so far.....

R.I.P. Daisy aka The Duke

Hands down the best dog I could have ever asked for. Never trained her but she just knew to take her dumps in a certain section of the yard. There wasn't one morning I didn't wake up to a dead possum/rat. She knew who to trip on and bite too, and always left close family alone. She had a seizure that left her partially blind and her body was shutting down. RIP Mamas

^ sorry to hear that man..

Had a scare with my boxer, he had a benign tumor that we had removed.. Man can't even describe the stress I had waiting for the results of the biopsy

Just thinking about the options.. And what if the worst case happened.. When the vet gave me the news there was literally nothing that could ruin my day

Was glad to know my buddy was ok, now I get this every morning:

^ sorry to hear that man..

Had a scare with my boxer, he had a benign tumor that we had removed.. Man can't even describe the stress I had waiting for the results of the biopsy

Just thinking about the options.. And what if the worst case happened.. When the vet gave me the news there was literally nothing that could ruin my day

Was glad to know my buddy was ok, now I get this every morning:
:pimp:

Dog you just made a ***** smile foreal bruh that's good to hear man :lol:

The shepherd feel through...dude raised the price at the last minute

Last edited:
Might as well upload my little dude, cocker spaniel bichon mix, turns 7 in January. He hates being brushed.

Him on the table chairs

Last edited:
I got my pup 5 years ago today after my favorite band finished up a show in pomona. Happy birhday hollybear! Took her to lazy dog with my gf.

Last edited:
Can't remember if I posted these pics... The first one is the one I saw on Petfinder a couple of years ago. I fell in love with her the moment I saw her. This past July, we celebrated her 3rd birthday. I love this lil pooch.

She's been sick of the mix of can & hard food so we switched it up... Made some ground chicken mixed with peas & sweet potatoes. We mix that in with her hard food & she's lovin' life...

Just saw this Bud commercial for responsible driving & wanted to go home & girl my fury girl a belly rub.... :\

Last edited:
I always wanted a dog but my parents weren't with it. now im on dialysis and my doctors think getting one with help wtih my mood. doctors are pressing my parents HARD on getting that dog. 
laugh.gif

Dialysis? Mind saying what got you on dialysis? How old are you?

Dogs help anyones mood man. May just help you mentally.

Back
Top Bottom