**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

Chevy modeling some collars

Chevy (top) Hazel (bottom)

Caught this one on Valentines Day I thought it was pretty cool

Hazel

this guy is from a shelter and before that he was a stray hence his gangsta look...he learned everything in a week, he goes outside to potty sits dances for treats,shakes hi 5's,lays down,rolls over...he learned each one in less than 10 mins...i have never trained a dog either..this guy hardly barks except for when he hears something creeping outside and it turns out we have the same b-day, i never gave em my info either thats just the day they put down..everyone that meets him loves him i took him to my moms for thanksgiving and they kept referring to him as the baby.

my mom hates animals but she fell in love with my dog she says he has my eyes.
laugh.gif

he also came with this mohawk thing that goes all the way down to his back, its natural too 
smokin.gif

and this my friends is GATZBY.

Last edited:
He has the royal markings of a rotty, but i highly doubt he is one. He's really small compared to one lol. Lets keep this ALIVE

I want an English Bulldog. Wife told me get a bigger crib and I can have one. Should happen in the next year or so.

do you live in a box? kiddin

you dont need that much space for a bulldog. my coworker lives in a 1bd apt with a 70lb english bulldog and they do just fine. Most dogs like to sleep all day, but bulldogs in particular are THE laziest breed out there. TIME is more important than space when it comes to bulldogs. Just be sure that you have enough time to walk your dog everyday and youll be just fine.

I have an olde english bulldogge that are supposed to be much more active than english bulldogs, but apparantly my dog didnt get the memo. She is a professional couch lounger extraordinaire. I dont have that big of a space (2bd - 1600 sq ft) but it is more than enough room for my dog. Hell, she would do just fine with just the living room and 1 bedroom. I'm too much of a pushover and dont force my dog to sleep on her dog bed so her bed preference order goes bed in guestbedroom > living room lounger > couch > dog bed.

forgot to post pics of my little girl (well 65lb little)

She's unhappy because she's a Padres fan like her owner, but someone was messin with her.

here she is messin up my butt groove on my section of the couch.

awesome dogs in here, OP i still have no clue what yours is..
laugh.gif

this is my 2nd dog the first one i had was a black lab and i was 11 yrs old he was given to me by a family friend

he was a crazy lil guy not fixed no shots just a dog, my stepdad wasnt going to pay for any of that anywho he ended up getting heartworm.

came home from school and he looked really depressed,we took him to the vet and it turned out he had heartworm, it woulda cost 60 bux to treat him

step pops wasnt having that so i held him and then walked out so they could put him to sleep, saddest day of my life.

had him for 5 months but he was the only company i had living in a new place after i moved from cali to georgia, lived in cali all my life.

R.I.P mookie

My buddy Hugo

As a puppy

Now (almost a year old)

Looking out for some tail :smokin (He hangs out the window "Sup dog" meme style everytime he's in the car :lol:)

Back
Top Bottom