**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

My little guy is 9 years old now. I'm thinking of getting him this.

I can definitely see the Lab in the face of your pup @Cragmatic

Springers are just gorgeous dogs in general, great looking pups in here!!

And I love it when my pup puts his paw up on the chair like that....I swear my pup is human because he stands up at the lake and walks around 
laugh.gif

@jrp44

ya dude, i had i pure bred springer - black & white with spots on the paws & muzzle...well, we had 2 when i was a kid, one male, one female

yours looks to have some springer dna if a had to guess

my favorite breed! a real pleasure to have

if the feet are webbed - then thats the lab dna

GREAT PICK-UP!!! :nthat:

I have had a few people say Springer, my gf's friend sent her a pic of her springer that looks almost like this pup from the future.

I've had people tell me she looks like she has some Border Collie in her as well. She has been very social and very excited so far.

I'm pretty sure she is already herding our cat though :smh: I feel kinda bad for the poor little guy, we got him at the end of last year, and he has been the only pet, he's been very docile with the dog and it's hard to tell if the pup is trying to play or actually herding him. Almost makes me wish my cat from back home was here, because he wouldn't put up with it, he's been around a giant black lab his entire life and pretty much owns him. Any time the cat tries to come into the main room, Bailey has been chasing him out of it and then backs off as soon as the cat is gone.

I know this is a dog thread, but damn I feel kinda bad for the cat :nerd:

Last edited:
What kinda treats do you guys give your dogs?

My husky be picky as hell smh

He ***** with greenies and anythjng from zukes but that's pretty much it.

Last edited:
What kinda treats do you guys give your dogs?

My husky be picky as hell smh

He ***** with greenies and anythjng from zukes but that's pretty much it.

I give him several different kinds of the "all natural" hard treats, really any with limited/clean ingredients. He loves the small Nutro crunch, Nutro Natural Choice, Old Mother Hubbard, Blue, Blue Wilderness, and Simply Nourish are the main ones I've bought.

Currently on her period, 8 days of HELL.

Denim diapers are your friend in this situation. My girl's dog wears one when she has her period, she can run around freely and you can let her knowing she won't stain the couch, bed, floor, etc.

I give my dog string beans as a treat

Then maybe 1-2 times a week I'll give him chicken feet, duck feet, cow trachea, cow ears or something along those lines

The only thing ill give as treats is organic bananas.

Either room temp or frozen.

One whole banana at a time?

patbarok patbarok thanks for the info, repped.

the casper bed looks nice, dat price doe
maybe it'll be my dogs christmas present :lol:

i have two small frenchies (under 20lbs) maybe i'll just get them one big bed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom