**Official Post Your Dog Thread**

The queen

1DD6435C-6FB9-4090-BC1E-1817DA5CDBD0.jpeg

We got 2 mini dachshunds. Both about a year old. Black and tan is a girl her name is May. Dapple grey one is a boy his name is Nuzz.
20180324_150332_HDR.jpg
20190215_203348.jpg

Dachsund's are cool. My friend had two minis. When I'd crash at his crib I'd be sleeping on the couch. Wake up in the middle of the night and one of them would be burrowing under my blanket and just go to sleep on my chest completely under my blanket :lol:

They can be snippy too. Saw one bite another friend on the butt cheek and literally hang from it.

Posts as sad as this should be illegal!

Today my dog rolled around in poo before I had to go to work and made me late because I had to wash him off, but I didn't get mad. He's a great dog.

20190519_072008.jpg

Left my dog in her crate for a few hours. Came back and she had taken a dump and then just stood around in it. Also a lab :lol:

That's a nice looking dudley btw.

Haven’t been on NT for a long time. I actually logged back on to look for a couple pics I posted of my dog Vinny. I had to put him to sleep yesterday and im in shambles over it. Never imagined that I could feel like this over the passing of my dog but it’s much more than that. He was a huge part of my family.
Rest easy V

Haven’t been on NT for a long time. I actually logged back on to look for a couple pics I posted of my dog Vinny. I had to put him to sleep yesterday and im in shambles over it. Never imagined that I could feel like this over the passing of my dog but it’s much more than that. He was a huge part of my family.
Rest easy V

Worst feeling. Sorry to hear. Just remember you gave him a good life. All dogs go to heaven.

Rest easy V
Sorry to hear that, losing a dog and best friend is very hard.

My wife showed me this poem a while ago about the rainbow bridge, it always gets me.
“Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together….”

EB0CBAAC-5462-4A63-B53A-030BE1CE6428.jpeg
4D71BE5C-D02D-47AC-A0F3-76DE22BA91D5.jpeg
565F57B6-9404-4F49-9A61-393C90778CD1.jpeg
So my ex texted me last night to let me know our pup passed away overnight. She woke up and Cookie was unresponsive. Me and my ex broke up about six years ago. When we broke up, I ended up keeping Cookie. But when my housing situation changed 4 years ago, I thought it would be better to give her back to my ex because she would live a better life (other dogs to be around, more space to play, live). The only reason me and my ex would ever talk to each other was about Cookie. So sad this morning. Even though I haven’t seen her for a few years, it’s still hitting me. RIP Cookie Dough.

Back
Top Bottom