Official Prey (Predator 5-ish) - Straight to Hulu/Disney+ Aug. 8, 2022

There’s a Comanche dub option that makes it pretty dope. Lips aren’t as jarring as og kung-fu movie dubs were either. You should check that version out.

Apparently in the Comanche dub, the brother calls the predator a cheater for the cloaking. I'm glad they left it out of the main cut because it probably would have been a little corny.

Question about the predator in this film

So this was a type 2 predator? Taller than from the original films?

Question about the predator in this film

So this was a type 2 predator? Taller than from the original films?

Feels like every film has a different type and they're not all wired the same. Basically, the same animal but different species. I'm guessing they've been around forever and eventually broke off into different factions across different worlds and turned into their own species over millions of years. They just kind of clash with Xenomorphs from time to time on random planets (I'm eliminating AvP from cannon for that thought).

Who you callin animal? Theyre not animals mane
soulja-boy-drake.gif

Predator is fuedal Japan has to happen

Samurai vs predator :pimp:

Facts. All the able hunters from the tribe seem to be dead anyway, so no need to keep Naru in that location for the sequel. And Post-credit scenes show more Pred ships arriving anyway.

Just have them abduct Naru and then have an escape scene start things where she manages to make one crash in Japan. People already campaigning for Hiroyuki Sanada, so give him his own story for being there. Make the two of team up, Naru can rock the flintlock and bring in a Older Pred and the lost tribe and the studio can bring in the money. Then they can drop another turd for the third one and we can do the same song and dance over again:lol:

Good movie, 2nd to the original. I liked how they didn't fully show him/her/it until towards the middle. The French scene was great where they showed it in the background walking towards the Comanche siblings.

I just wish there would be one movie where the Predator doesn't succumb to pride and cockiness and actually win.

At least terminators is terminators fighting each other.

Predators be getting washed by a teen and her dawg, old asss Angels in the outfield manager, and Arnie is Arnie.

Hopefully they have Dan Trachtenberg direct this next installment. Prey was a step in the right direction and the studio shouldn’t steer away from that.

I really enjoyed Prey :smokin . Watched it with my pops. the OG Predator is one of his fav movies. He enjoyed it as well.

Back
Top Bottom