< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

They're dope but unfortunately they're down on the priority list.

Still waiting for the dknstrkt bog's to hit stateside, or a decent Euro price.

I hear ya. I kind of forgot they dropped and I checked Villa's site and all gone. Sheesh hopefully I can find em or they have a WW release soon

Is there an official release for these yet? I put in my email to be notified when it releases on stampd but id like to know for sure in case I miss the email. 
They were live on rockcitykicks last week for a hour or so then they took them down. I emailed them and they responded immediately saying they could send me a paypal invoice for a pair but never said why they were taken down. You could say you saw a fsr up and wanted a pair and maybe they would do the same thing...

40% off @ Puma.com.  Eat!

If you have yet to join Ebates, click the link below in my signature...

Last edited:

Wondering if the Stampd R698 are mad limited or if I can wait for a price drop....
Sale? lol nah man Stampd is like Kith no promotional discounts and no sales, they are the kind of boutique that sells 50 dollar basic tees with no problem. Putting their collab on sale would be like spitting in their face. It isn't a hyped release considering there still pretty new and its Puma but if you wait for a price drop chances are you might go thirsty during the wait. 

Anyone here own any of Pumas fitted sweats/track pants? Looked online at Puma.com but couldn't tell which of their pants are tapered, and which ones were relaxed/baggy. 

Back
Top Bottom