< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Any word on puma r698 x bwgh 'bluefield' fakes?
They certainly exist on ebay at least.  I don't know how to spot them, specifically, but just assume that if the deal looks too good to be true it probably is.  I remember someone pointing out one of the biggest differences being the pattern on the laces.

Picture of comparison of real/fake (fake off eBay).

Saw that listing in my saved searches and thought something looked off too. The suede looks like it doesn't have enough nap to it, doesn't look soft and the color is too uniform. Top picture is from the listing, bottom is mine.

View media item 1199007

Material quality stands out in the authentic pair.

Lace comparison.

Also the alternate laces in the top hole are different. The real ones look like "VV" whereas the fake ones look like "vvvv". And I don't even know what those bagged third laces are, all the pairs I had only came with two pairs.

View media item 1199069

Last edited:

NOTE: This product does not qualify for any discounts. If a discount code is used at checkout, the order will be cancelled.

That's what it says on the product page..
Oh word, I didn't read that I just entered the code for this pair and thought it would work since it gave the updated total of $56 at checkout but I guess it was too good to be true...

GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Legit check please

Check your local Ross picked these up well below retail.
Seen someone post on ig that they were $30... Dope shoe, I copped my pair for $55 shipped on Ebay back in December and just broke them out this week. One of my most comfortable shoes I own, I just don't like how the back pull tag sinks in once you start wearing them. 

Back
Top Bottom