< OFFICIAL PUMA™ THREAD >

Yeah, I think you can still order them, even though they seemed to be sold out at one point. With BWGH it's trial and error sometimes, occasionally an item is still being displayed as available and when you try to add it to your cart you get the "notify me when it's available again" screen.

Weird, I just checked my cart and I finally was able to get a us10 in there lol. I went for that us 9.5 though a few hours ago and couldn't get them in my cart, not even on the site anymore.

I'm sure I can grab a pair eventually

AFAIK they will also release in selected stores later this year. So all the stores that had the Bluefields will probably get these as well. I reckon they produced more of these than the Bluefields.

Hey fellas, can anyone point me in the direction of shark attacks black beast. Trying to cop for my nephew. I dont know much of puma and I don't want to be obvious with my nephew, I know he wants them so I can't just ask him where to get them.

Thanks

Hey fellas, can anyone point me in the direction of shark attacks black beast. Trying to cop for my nephew. I dont know much of puma and I don't want to be obvious with my nephew, I know he wants them so I can't just ask him where to get them.

Thanks

Beasts are going to run you around 400 for a DS pair. Facebook groups, buy/sell forums, and ebay are your best bet.

^^^thanks for the info.

What type of store carries this model puma? I mean for future releases where would one want to look?

^^^thanks for the info.

What type of store carries this model puma? I mean for future releases where would one want to look?

Sneaker Freaker released them originally, a few select boutiques worldwide had them as well....I'm not sure about every store but something like this...

Nice Kicks, BDGA, Packer, Kith, End, Hanon, Crooked, etc.

Copped these Puma Suede "crafted" pack with the 50% off sale at the Puma outlet round my way, came to $40 each. Real clean shoe and that gum bottom...whooooaa!

hanon droppin the 698 OG 93 on the 10th (9th in the US)

http://www.hanon-shop.com/news/2162/Puma-R698-93-OG.html

pumar69893_r3_c1.jpg

butee.gif

Back
Top Bottom