OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Verb won that easy

His last round was filled with great build up then pure ether
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hitman lost. He won round 1 then proceeded to get killed in 2 and 3. Best battle I've seen in a while though 6 strong rounds. Hitmans kind of over rated.

YOOO was that hit mans pops at the end for real?!?!

if that was... son thats it for holla because that was wild Aye verb won that hands down with that alone.

eek.gif
 that last round from Aye Verb.

BALL GAME!
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I need to know if that was really his father tho. Thats the icing on top if it was

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

2-1 verb. Round 3 was disgusting.

This... We can't be cool anymore after this if I'm Holla. that 3rd was on the same level as what Cortez did to Hollohan
30t6p3b.gif

Calicoe better go for broke after calling dude out as much as he has... Leave no stone unturned

Better come with the best 3 rounds of his life. I'll be eagerly waiting
pimp.gif

Verbs twitter: "So...@yungill314 jus hit me..said sumbody jus offered me n him some realllll money to battle..smh I swear I don't wanna box Ill up but.."

Lux vs. Calicoe happening soon

I heard supposedly its gonna go down for Summer Madness

laugh.gif
@ boxing ill up. Thing to me is, I think ill is underrated.

Is he mid tier or high tier? Straddling the fence?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif

he doesn't hae the performane style that Verb or Holla have but bar for bar he's better than both of them imo

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

laugh.gif

he doesn't hae the performane style that Verb or Holla have but bar for bar he's better than both of them imo
After watching Ill battle DNA, Calicoe, Rich Dollarz, Tsu Surf & T-Rex, its safe to say IMO that he might be the best in the midwest. Like none of his rounds are weak....NONE!

Holla had some lines, and that spurt he had mid 3rd round was fire but man, verb 3'od em
tired.gif
...but then again if holla had those same 3 rounds but against Hollow da don that would've been a decisive victory in that case. Aye Verb won, but the battle was a great battle overall! One of the best IMO  lol @ "chase em back!"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom