OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

That Barry Sanders line
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Confirmed: Aye Verb vs X-Factor in Chicago. And Clips said he's never battling on URL again. I think Clips vs Big T got scrapped
ohwell.gif

All i wanna see is dizaster vs canibus this summer...my god diz is gonna waaassshh canibus, and i BEEN riding with calico since the jump im glad to see him jump up to top tier

Why is Clips never battling on URL again ? I guess well never see the footage of his battle vs X-factor now
30t6p3b.gif
I don't know man I'm not feelin the way smack do business

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Why is Clips never battling on URL again ? I guess well never see the footage of his battle vs X-factor now
30t6p3b.gif
I don't know man I'm not feelin the way smack do business
What do you mean exactly?

Just the way how dude never puts out battles on time and always has an excuse. Also this isn't the first time I've heard a battler not want to mess with him anymore whether its a money situation or something else . Arsonal also stated he's not rocking with smack anymore and also Lux was on that back in the days that's how the Lions den got started up . I thought dude was done after that WSOHH debacle (Mook's last battle vs Young Hot) like 4 years ago.

Arsonal also stated he's not rocking with smack anymore

neither is K-Shine or T-Rex. Somethings going on....

but I could def see Charlie Clips jumping ship to Battle America

supposedly Norbes & Tech-9 are seting up Tsu Surf vs Reed Dollaz in Sept for some battle in Philly

Smack does questionable business which is why I'm cautious as to if I want to jump in the #URL ring or not. It's a LOT of shady, behind the curtains stuff that goes on...

So you tellin me Clips fat $@* gon battle Tay Rock....disappear to some corner in NY....then comeback, battle and get all this praise..........then leave again..?

That fat man is confusing me.

Verb won the battle but it wasnt as bad as you all hyped it i wanna see ars vs rex when is that suppose to come out

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

How u lose K Shine, Rex , Ars , and Clips. Smack dun goofed
To my knowledge, K-Shine and Rex will still battle on URL. They are currently battling wherever the money is at. Seneca (the founder of Battle America) is the one dishing out MADDDD bread so they go where the money is at. Rex had a 5 battle, 1 round contract which is why he battled Ill, G Souldier, and those 2 battles in LA on the same day.

Originally Posted by VicRain24

So you tellin me Clips fat $@* gon battle Tay Rock....disappear to some corner in NY....then comeback, battle and get all this praise..........then leave again..?

That fat man is confusing me.
He's not leaving battle rap, he just won't be battling on URL anymore. He's still an active battler.

Yung Ill vs Tay Roc is rumored to be the replacement for Clips & Big T in Chicago

Math Hoffa wants Calicoe again...Head Ice, Stay Pat, Shotgun Suge, and Marvwon

1st round Aye Verb took it just off pure disrespect in his opening attack,
2nd round Hitman got him & Verb's verse was sorta weak
3rd round I thought Hitman had him in the beginning until Aye Verb literally SONNED him.
Aye Verb won that battle IMO

Back
Top Bottom