OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Didn't se this posted in here. Haven't watched it yet but I'm expecting Tech to bring the lulz as usual.

Trailer for Canibus vs Dizaster pay-per view battle:

I honestly thought Canibus had a chance that is until he said "Ima take Diz to Disneyland"
eyes.gif

Oh well I was looking forward to T-Rex vs Loe Pesci more anyway.

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

AsEHbE9CQAEQQWb.jpg:large

Damn I wish my son Calicoe was on the ticket... I'ma be in the building more than likely though
pimp.gif
He was suppose to be battling John John on this card but he is now prepairing for Lux at Summer Madness. He said he'll battle John John afterwards.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

yall pay $50 to watch dudes battle rap???
1. That's $50 at the door. It'll be like $42 when you buy online.
2. How much do concert tickets cost? I personally don't know but what's the difference? Guys are on stage performing at both events. I went to Summer Madness and Motor City Mayhem. The energy at these events is
eek.gif
. IMO, $50 is cheap.

Originally Posted by debs 168

when is holla da don battling again??
Called son "Holla Da Don" LOL! HOLLOW Da Don is supposedly battling Clips at Summer Madness. As of right now, Hollow is locked up. #FREEHOLLOW

this n always behind the g wall
30t6p3b.gif

No way in the %#$! I'm battling any NYC mog in NYC... the crowd is too biased.

Anywhere else that Priorities would've been STOOOOPID.

Charlie got off though.

I hope Cali is ready for this Lux situation.
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

thats bull****

calicoe, tech 9, ill, holla. etc all get wild love in NYC

if you nice we gonna mess with you period

also ive heard shine , rex , con, math, etc get booed all crazy at home

that NYC bias for battle rap #@$! yall talk is GARBAGE

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

No way in the %#$! I'm battling any NYC mog in NYC... the crowd is too biased.

Anywhere else that Priorities would've been STOOOOPID.

Charlie got off though.

I hope Cali is ready for this Lux situation.
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

thats bull****

calicoe, tech 9, ill, holla. etc all get wild love in NYC

if you nice we gonna mess with you period

also ive heard shine , rex , con, math, etc get booed all crazy at home

that NYC bias for battle rap #@$! yall talk is GARBAGE

Wait so you're saying that X Factor's round v Clips wasn't nice?

That Priorities wasn't STOOOPID?!?!?!

YEA... That crowd wasn't biased at all fam
laugh.gif

Don't get me wrong Charlie was getting off but so was X and the crowd wasn't honoring that.

The Dot Mob should get boo'd where ever they go... they're horrible for the battle scene with all their cheerleading and gassing to mask the weakness.

I was hoping Rich caught a body, but he didnt smh.......Rich's 3rd round was crazy though, he went in.

Tay Rock had the crowd in the palm of his hand , which was silly cuz he wasnt really saying nothin imo...some dotmob homecooking i guess. (dudes were goin nuts off every bar)

I'd give it to Tay Rock because Rich had too many dead spots while setting his bars up while TR was more consistent although mediocre with his bars , imo of course.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

I was hoping Rich caught a body, but he didnt smh.......Rich's 3rd round was crazy though, he went in.

Tay Rock had the crowd in the palm of his hand , which was silly cuz he wasnt really saying nothin imo...some dotmob homecooking i guess. (dudes were goin nuts off every bar)

I'd give it to Tay Rock because Rich had too many dead spots while setting his bars up while TR was more consistent although mediocre with his bars , imo of course.

Are u rich cuzzin how u saying tay roc aint have no lines lol
first two rds tay roc bodybagged him

Originally Posted by Dynamics82

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Are u rich cuzzin how u saying tay roc aint have no lines lol
first two rds tay roc bodybagged him

grin.gif
yeah im Rich cuzzin saying he lost, cmon fam Tay Rock won but i wasnt really impressed by his performance. ( notice i ended it IMO)
You telling me thats never happened to you before, watched a battle and wasnt impressed by the winner.

Its 1 on 1 dog somebody has to win, doesnt mean it was great....Funny thing is Richs 3rd round was the best of the battle, 1 outta 3 doesnt win battles though so Tay Rock get it.

Back
Top Bottom