OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

Originally Posted by henz0

When will a new Conceited battle be available?
On a side note, Con vs Young Miles supposed to be happening on the Chicago card.
indifferent.gif

This match pisses me off for these reasons:

1. In person, Con looks like he's 4'11". Miles is a legit 6' or better. Right off the bat I don't believe Con's bars.
2. Miles is a real life goon so again, I don't believe Con's bars.
3. Lyrically, Con is going to WASH Miles (and I'm a Miles fan).

This is a ridiculous match up...

Clips went to my High school... seen son last summer in the club . didnt even know he battled til my homie was going thru some smack battles....

Late on this thread but ive been into battle rapping for a good while now.....Buying smack dvds and skipping right to the end to see who was spitting.

Clipse , Ill, and Calicoe are my faves right now, they all got bars, wordplay AND flow....Too many battlers spend the whole time talking thru the entire round, and not actually rapping.

Thats my only knock on Conceited, son is funny as hell with good wordplay but his flow is stale. Ive never seen him speed it up and ive watched all his battles on youtube.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

AsEHbE9CQAEQQWb.jpg:large

Damn I wish my son Calicoe was on the ticket... I'ma be in the building more than likely though
pimp.gif
He was suppose to be battling John John on this card but he is now prepairing for Lux at Summer Madness. He said he'll battle John John afterwards.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

yall pay $50 to watch dudes battle rap???
1. That's $50 at the door. It'll be like $42 when you buy online.
2. How much do concert tickets cost? I personally don't know but what's the difference? Guys are on stage performing at both events. I went to Summer Madness and Motor City Mayhem. The energy at these events is
eek.gif
. IMO, $50 is cheap.

Originally Posted by debs 168

when is holla da don battling again??
Called son "Holla Da Don" LOL! HOLLOW Da Don is supposedly battling Clips at Summer Madness. As of right now, Hollow is locked up. #FREEHOLLOW

No way in the %#$! I'm battling any NYC mog in NYC... the crowd is too biased.

Anywhere else that Priorities would've been STOOOOPID.

Charlie got off though.

I hope Cali is ready for this Lux situation.
ohwell.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by dreClark

I didn't know the boy Hollow was locked up
30t6p3b.gif

Damn I was wondering why he was out of commission... How long he get?
Not sure. He should be out soon since he's expected to be on the Summer Madness card...

Back
Top Bottom