OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

their business model of how things get dropped is horrible

nba games show on tv as its happening while the arena is jam packed

if you have a good product the people will come

stop hoarding battles

these events are weeks apart these days too

dropping battles outta chronological order is super annoying, especially because the references in battles are from other joints

You know they like to drop battles on holidays and easter is next week so most likely a battle will drop next sunday.

Smack on that RNT.
They used to take forever to drop battles. but recently they had a better turn around. I think it was like 2 weeks after an event and then they dropped one of the battles. Then they dropped one every other week???

KOTD tries to do that also but since they PPV it. All the bootlegs are out and most of the battles weren't worth the hype.

Really looking forward to the battles. T Top vs Charlie will probably be one of the last releases.

I think waiting to drop these battles are dumb now because with social media, phones and cameras, we already know or see the battles before the officially drop.

Daylyt [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Apparently Rone was cooking him and he left.

Nah Day was rapping, mentioned the little situation between him and Eurgh, then left (guess this is payback) Had nothing to do with Rone "cooking him" (which I highly doubt because Rone is trash).

Honestly I feel should've handled this differently. Like ran him the five after the battle or something. I was really looking foward to Day cooking this clown.

Tsu Surf VS Daylyt is the highlight of that event!!!!!!!!

Just of the memes that will be created from those B grade visual effect.

:rofl:

:rofl:

Man what was that 
laugh.gif
, couldnt even take that battle seriously.

Yo I actually thought that was cool for what it was....it'd be better if someone just re made old battles like that.. it would be more appreciated

Yo I actually thought that was cool for what it was....it'd be better if someone just re made old battles like that.. it would be more appreciated
Nah man imagine if that was someones first time watching a battle. What are they supposed to think?

How is Rone trash? Last time he lost was against Fresco which was really close and he's been battling top tier opponents since then and killing them.

Back
Top Bottom