OFFICIAL RAP BATTLE THREAD: Hitman Holla vs. Aye Verb p.12

I'm not overly excited to watch this battle, really expected Chess v DNA to be the first drop but I swear if Suge lost this battle, they better not book this ninja no mas

That recap was terrible. Didn't even finish watching it.

Anyway, was re watching some uff battles, what's up with anubis and x-cel?

I thought verb and brizz would drop first but it's cool

dont like watching suge battles but saga is good enough to change that

I got Suge winning this but it was an eehhh battle.
This Saga guy with gun bars now. :smh:
Not looking forward to any Saga battles.

That Saga third round is the standout round. 

Suge won the first

Saga won the third

Round 2 is the toss up I'd have to watch it again to really decide the winner, and I dont even like trying to judge battles round by rounds but the first and thirds were clear standouts in one persons favor.

Suge won the first

Saga won the third

Round 2 is the toss up I'd have to watch it again to really decide the winner, and I dont even like trying to judge battles round by rounds but the first and thirds were clear standouts in one persons favor.
yup..all this

not a fan of smack and others allowing suge to touch his opponents

super corny

you don't get points for putting your hands on cats who don't pose a threat and not in the streets

and with it he still lost smh

Mane saga 3rd round had suge all in his feelings. I got saga taking 2nd 3rd, best suge i have seen tho n still took an L but overall good battle

slightly edge Suge . im not shocked this battle was close -- when Suge actually cares he comes with some **** . people saying Saga was gonna clearly 3-0 him :smh:

I actually kinda like Suge.

People give him a hard time, but I think he's good for certain matchups like that one.

Suge won the first
Saga won the third

This is how I feel as well... Whoever you give 2 to is the winner, and I felt like they both had strong performances in the 2nd so it's a toss up.

Saga is a cornball. Don't ever want to see him battle again. Suge is suge but he has stage presence and is entertaining as hell so he won by default

YES!

So far for SM5

Hollow vs Clips
Verb vs Shine
Daylyt vs Big T
T Rex vs Danny Myers

Smack should get with Teddy Grizzly to get Mook vs Drake, and it would be near perfect!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom